Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by flaja View Post
    I doubt that many of the taxpayers that will be paying for her husband’s spending spree can even afford Dressbarn, so what’s your beef? We just elected a president, not a king and Mrs. Obama hasn’t been elected to anything.

I don't have a beef. I actually like Michelle Obama. I just think she could have found a better dress. Coldwater Creek isn't that expensive, and their stuff is good quality. I buy clothes there once in a while, just like I do at Nordstrom or Macy's. If I buy a good dress at Nordstrom, it lasts me a decade or more. If I buy a cheap one at Dress Barn, I'll be lucky if it makes it through one season.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't have a beef. I actually like Michelle Obama. I just think she could have found a better dress. Coldwater Creek isn't that expensive, and their stuff is good quality. I buy clothes there once in a while, just like I do at Nordstrom or Macy's. If I buy a good dress at Nordstrom, it lasts me a decade or more. If I buy a cheap one at Dress Barn, I'll be lucky if it makes it through one season.
    And all the while we in the real world have far more important things to worry about that what Michelle Obama is wearing. And again, very few of us taxpayers who will have to pay for Obama's spending can afford Macy's, let alone Nordstrom.

And all the while we in the real world have far more important things to worry about that what Michelle Obama is wearing. And again, very few of us taxpayers who will have to pay for Obama's spending can afford Macy's, let alone Nordstrom.
    Good grief! It's not like we only have x number of threads available for members to use on any given day. She can offer her fashion insights and you can start a more compelling thread on a more serious topic.

That 'New Thread' button works pretty much 24/7. :D

I'm a taxpayer, too. It's not like anyone has a choice about paying taxes. While you're busy worrying all weekend about Obama spending your tax money, I'll be shopping at Nordstrom, because it's their big "Half Yearly Sale" on womens' and kids' clothes.

Sorry, Ginger, I probably should let it drop, but jeez. I can take on real world problems better when I'm wearing a pretty dress.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    The dress she wore last night was hideous.
    Matched her face well, though.