Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    This will be CU in about 2 years.
    Huge difference. We won't be calling for impeachment until he actually does something worthy of being impeached.

Hopefully these folks are satirists and lovers of irony. If not it will help sift the rightwing moonbats out.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Sonnabend
    Lids wont be here to see it anyway :D:D:D

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Lids wont be here to see it anyway :D:D:D
    He's a lib, they never do what they say they will. That's ok, breaking in a new punching bag sounds like too much work.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Really, already impeaching?

Can you impeach a President for being an incredibly boring speaker and having a nasty pastor?

I'm in. :D