Thread: Kid brag

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11  
    Senior Member DarkScribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Whatever happened to beating the child? Bribing them to eat? I'm at a loss here.
    Wire hangers...???
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    BSR
    Guest
    My wonderful 2 year old decided to give everyone in our church a shout of encouragement during worship at church this morning. After we we done singing the first song he screamed "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa" at the top of his lungs and started clapping his hands. About 500 people turned around at started laughing. My wife wanted to die, but I thought it was the funniest thing he has ever done.

    :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Whatever happened to beating the child? Bribing them to eat? I'm at a loss here.
    Won't go into it in public, but the little one has special challenges. it's serious for the parents. She's the best, most special, beautiful, intelligent child in the world to me and to her family. Sorry you're at a loss. Be very thankful for the "brat"and his health. My niece does a spectacular job with her child, I'm very proud of her.
    Last edited by SaintLouieWoman; 06-15-2008 at 10:14 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Won't go into it in public, but the little one has special challenges. it's serious for the parents. She's the best, most special, beautiful, intelligent child in the world to me and to her family. Sorry you're at a loss. Be very thankful for the "brat"and his health. My niece does a spectacular job with her child, I'm very proud of her.
    Oh no. I'm so sorry.:o
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Oh no. I'm so sorry.:o

    Dont you hate it when you're kidding around and you do something like that? I cant count how many times this has happened to me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    Dont you hate it when you're kidding around and you do something like that? I cant count how many times this has happened to me.
    I'm horrified. I know I'm going to Hell now.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I'm horrified. I know I'm going to Hell now.
    You get use to it. My foot has a permanent home in my mouth..So your not alone..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    You get use to it. My foot has a permanent home in my mouth..So your not alone..
    I assume you mean "used" to it? I also assume you mean "you're" not alone?:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    My kid won the father's day fishing derby for five and under. ;)
    Then refused to eat the fish when I cooked it!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    My kid won the father's day fishing derby for five and under. ;)
    Then refused to eat the fish when I cooked it!
    Smart kid.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •