Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    Please tell me why you guys are obsessed with Sarah Palin. She's gone now. You sent her packing. Shouldn't you be creating shrines in your basement for the Obamessiah or writing sonnets to his crushing victory? I don't understand it.
    I understand it. They are not content with winning the election. Low class trash acts in this manner.

Greta Van Susteren in her "On the Record" show on Fox tonight really went off on those making fun of Palin. She had gone to Alaska and talked to many people there. Sarah was respected by them and by Greta.

She had one of those little opinion polls on her show. 4% thought Palin was a drag on the ticket; 96% thought she was an asset.

It's over. I think it's crass of the staffers to bring this up. And I think the libs are enjoying this a bit too much.

Bush made some screw-ups, but Gawd-almighty, at least the guy knows what loyalty is. Do these ass-holes sit around and think of ways to alienate fellow Republicans? Whatever anonymous source came out with this deserves to get his head AND his butt handed to him. :mad::mad:
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

I'm getting flamed for posting a Fox News clip on a conservative site. Hell must have frozen over.

:D
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Sonnabend
    I'm getting flamed for posting a Fox News clip on a conservative site. Hell must have frozen over.
    You're a troll. It's what you live for. You're pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    You're a troll. It's what you live for. You're pathetic.
    I only had to look at his pic to know that! lol
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I saw some of the Palin trashing on both FOX and on The Today Show this morning. I'm a liberal and I found it offensive, as a woman.

I'm not even a fan of Palin, but I can see what's going on. The old boys behind McCain (but not McCain himself) can't accept that their candidate lost, so they want to blame it all on the woman who was the #2 spot on the ticket. McCain lost, not necessarily Palin. I don't ever plan on voting for Palin, but that kind of treatment of her after the fact pisses me off on a sisterhood level.

So, she tried to save the campaign and they call her a "Diva" for having ideas. The campaign guys tell her she needs a new image and give her lots of money to buy new clothes, then they trash her for buying them. Hell, I'd love to go on a $150,000 shopping spree! Who wouldn't?

What lost McCain the election is this-he came across as old and out of touch on many issues, especially the economy. He didn't handle the debates well, and was running against a young, handsome, smooth, intellectual who ran a masterful campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    Please tell me why you guys are obsessed with Sarah Palin. She's gone now. You sent her packing. Shouldn't you be creating shrines in your basement for the Obamessiah or writing sonnets to his crushing victory? I don't understand it.
    Because they have to hate something.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Election post-mortems always have these sour grapes staffers peeiing down our backs and telling us it's raining.

What's disgusting is watching Carl Cameron drool all over himself with his "scoop". Thank goodness for Greta's ethics as a journalist and standing up to her own network for this:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/11...-show-account/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I saw some of the Palin trashing on both FOX and on The Today Show this morning. I'm a liberal and I found it offensive, as a woman.

I'm not even a fan of Palin, but I can see what's going on. The old boys behind McCain (but not McCain himself) can't accept that their candidate lost, so they want to blame it all on the woman who was the #2 spot on the ticket. McCain lost, not necessarily Palin. I don't ever plan on voting for Palin, but that kind of treatment of her after the fact pisses me off on a sisterhood level.

So, she tried to save the campaign and they call her a "Diva" for having ideas. The campaign guys tell her she needs a new image and give her lots of money to buy new clothes, then they trash her for buying them. Hell, I'd love to go on a $150,000 shopping spree! Who wouldn't?

What lost McCain the election is this-he came across as old and out of touch on many issues, especially the economy. He didn't handle the debates well, and was running against a young, handsome, smooth, intellectual who ran a masterful campaign.
    Well said. I am a male and the petty bashing of S.P./women really pisses me off also. If McCain did not look like warmed over death, Gov. Palin credentials would not have been so important. Many conservatives including me wished that she would have been at the top of the ticket rather than a RINO. She will be a force in 2012.

After Obama screws everything up, Repubs will be ready for a real conservative like her or Jindal, etc.