Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    I have been pouring cold water on gloating Obama supporters at work since the election. I point out to them, that if 100% of the Black, Latino and all other minority voted for Obama, 60% of the white vote beats them. I point out to them WHITE PEOPLE got Obama elected, the whole Black vote, including the dead ones would never have gotten them shit. White people gave them a Black President just like they have given them everything else. Talk about handing them a downer!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post
    I'm getting flamed for posting a Fox News clip on a conservative site. Hell must have frozen over.

:D
    Because everyone can see right thru you for the gloating asshole that you are!

Honestly, I think a lot of this is made up to help Senator McCain save face.
    They can blame the loss on Palin.
    Even though Palin is the one that solidified the conservative base.

It's good ol' boys .. men .. pointing at the woman and saying it's her fault.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

If the statements about not knowing who is in NAFTA and thinking Africa is a country are true.......I'm going to have a hard time backing someone who is that much of a hammerhead in 2012. Time to start reading up on who else is out there.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

How'd you like to be a moose in Alaska right now? :eek:
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by Space Gravy View Post
    If the statements about not knowing who is in NAFTA and thinking Africa is a country are true.......I'm going to have a hard time backing someone who is that much of a hammerhead in 2012. Time to start reading up on who else is out there.
    The Democrats would be salivating at us nominating her. There are much better options.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

If it is true she didn't know Africa was a continent...

Holy moly...

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    Oh so you're a feminist now? Please, she was a controversial pick for a lot more than her sex.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    Honestly, I think a lot of this is made up to help Senator McCain save face.
    They can blame the loss on Palin.
    Even though Palin is the one that solidified the conservative base.

I personally don't think it's just "her fault" McCain was a pretty poor choice. No different than irrellevant Bob Dole was.
    I started thinking about how much more salient Romney would have been....even though I didn't really like him, but he was more conservative than McCain....and alot more even tempered.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Sonnabend
    Y'know I just checked..this is Loseweek...the same bozos that caused the chaos over that fake Koran / toilet story.

I smell a rat.