Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 How Trannies ruin everything for real women: a continuing thread 
    Power CUer
    The inaugural post. Apparently there is an app that will track your monthly cycle. Why you would want this--especially on your NSA connected "smart" phone is beyond me. Easier to do your own calculations on unwiretappable paper, but I digress.... Anyway, the app people are worried about offending the non-cis-het crowd, or whatever.

Period-Tracking App Concerned the Terms ‘Female-Bodied’ and ‘Uterus-Havers’ Are Too Offensive
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...term-offensive

The folks at the period-tracking app Clue wrote a 1,027-word piece freaking out about what kind of language people could possibly use to talk about periods and women’s bodies without being so “gendered” that it’s exclusive.

How do we accurately describe the domain that Clue serves (“female health”) without using gendered language?” asks the piece, co-written by By Lisa Kennelly, Director of Marketing at Clue, and Mike LaVigne, Chief Product Officer at Clue...

...“Using the word ‘female’ or ‘female-bodied’ is offensive to some,” the piece states. “It’s seen as dehumanizing or still too gendered.”

The rest of the piece continues to weigh different options for the kind of terminology it could use to discuss periods and women’s health (whoops, sorry, they said that’s one of the bad ones because “not everyone who has a cycle is a woman”) — without excluding anyone, but can’t seem to find anything that isn’t problematic.

For example: Calling people “uterus-havers” or “people who menstruate” is “inaccurate, because Clue’s users don’t always have a uterus (hysterectomy) or menstruate (menarche, pregnancy, menopause, birth control).” “Reproductive health”? Well, that “could work sometimes, but tends to connote too much about fertility and babies which is not relevant for many people, and also could apply to people with either male or female biologies.” “Cycle health”? Well, although that “gets closer,” “it’s also not relevant if you don’t currently have a cycle for whatever reason.”

Power CUer
    Seems like they're something to biological sex. Took long enough for the feminists to see this.

Prominent Feminist Says Gender Identity Legislation Harms Women
    http://www.churchmilitant.com/news/a...on-harms-women

...Criticizing a Delaware bill granting transgender people protected class status, Kathleen Sloan, former board member for the National Organization for Women, wrote an editorial maintaining Senate Bill 190 (SB 190) raises "a number of red flags for their unintended consequences for women."

SB 190 provides equal protection for "sexual orientation" and "gender identity." It threatens "any unequal treatment of or discrimination against members of the protected classes listed to be subject to the strictest scrutiny."

Sloan addresses "the loss of safe sex-segregated spaces such as public bathrooms, changing rooms, and even domestic violence shelters." She continues, "When access to such public spaces is based only on a subjective belief that one is a woman, this effectively allows men to claim a gender identity and enter women's spaces at any time."

She notes the biological differences between the sexes, concluding that women are more physically vulnerable. But her main argument is that "it becomes impossible to name biological sex as the source of women's oppression, subjugation and inequality in a patriarchal world. "

She admits, "Feminists have historically viewed gender as socially constructed roles that ensure the system of male dominance ... and feminists rejected the gender system as part of the system of male supremacy."

The threat that the gender identity movement poses to women is that "gender" is detached from the biological differences between males and females (present in all mammalian species) and consequently male supremacy and the oppression of women is obscured and ultimately erased. Instead of challenging dominant and submissive roles and behaviors, the gender identity movement ultimately upholds and perpetuates them...

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Another disgruntled white privileged hater.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Power CUer
    Start watching this at 1:01:07. Crowder talks to a leftie feminist who explains exactly why the trans movement hurts children. Great interview across party lines.

Power CUer
    Rape Victim: Transgender Agenda Creates “Rape Culture”
    http://www.thenewamerican.com/cultur...s-rape-culture

Kaeley Triller Haver is a 33 year old mother of two young children. She is also a survivor of sexual trauma. Her abuse — at the hands of a man close to her family — began when she was still in diapers and lasted the first 10 years of her life, so she is aware of the need to protect women and girls from the types of men who would prey on them.

Last year, she found herself on the politically incorrect side of the issue of transgender access to bathrooms and locker rooms in Washington State. And what she found is that her feelings, her fears, her experiences — like those of so many women and girls — do not matter where this issue is concerned. Everyone is equal; some are just more equal than others. Before it was over, she was fired from her job for not going along with the agenda of the transgender lobby.

Kaeley began working at the YMCA as a locker room monitor when she was 15. Over the past 17 years, she had continued working for the organization while going to high school and then college and beyond. In her last position there — communications director — her job was to oversee all communications for nine branch locations covering 120,000 members. Then the YMCA decided to open up its locker rooms and showers on the basis of gender identity. Men would be allowed to use the women's facilities and no one could stop them or even question them about it.

She told The New American that she could not go along with that policy and tried — unsuccessfully — to convince the organization of the dangers...

"I said this is not something I can do in good conscience, and here's why. And for the first time in my life — because it's not something you talk about at work — I expressed my experience as a survivor of sexual trauma. My abuser liked to watch me in the shower and laugh, and so I was keenly aware of what happens in our locker rooms, and wanting to protect our members. And because of my past experiences, I was hyper-vigilant at the Y. I would regularly conduct sex offender screening — on my own time — to make sure that someone wasn't getting through that shouldn't. And every time I would run one of these screenings, I would catch somebody — in November I found three sex offenders who were actively using our YMCA facilities. One of them had a free shower pass, actually. I have sat with parents after their children have been harmed, so I know [how] predators work, so this policy was just not something I could get behind. And I told them all of this stuff and said, “This is why we can't do this.”

One would expect the feelings, experiences, and reasonable observations of a woman who had survived the ordeal of having her most formative years marked by sexual abuse to be taken into account. But this is not how the YMCA responded, according to Kaeley. “My boss looked at me and told me, 'You know Kaeley, any time I find myself feeling the way that you're feeling right now, I convince myself that I am being closed-minded,'” she told The New American....

My 16 year old niece who knows everything thinks I'm a monster for saying that men who dress as or get surgically "transformed" into women should not be allowed to complete in sports with biological women unless it is a coed sport. I told her that it's not fair. Their bodies are still men's bodies which have certain advantages in sports against women's bodies.

She brought up Billie Jean vs Bobby Riggs. I told her that Billie Jean was a professional athlete at the height of her career when she took on Riggs, who was much older and not in good shape. If she had played Bijorn Borg, she would have lost (as Martina did when she played him). It's not that either women is not a good athlete or a lesser player than the men, it's that women's bodies and men's bodies are different, even if you take the genitalia and add breasts to a man's body. He's still a man. I don't care if he's in the stall next to me, nor if he's in the women's fitting rooms at Macys, but he's still a man.

They embrace being more traditionally feminine, to please 'men'. Acquiesce and defer... That would seem like it would be the biggest complaint.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    My 16 year old niece who knows everything thinks I'm a monster for saying that men who dress as or get surgically "transformed" into women should not be allowed to complete in sports with biological women unless it is a coed sport. I told her that it's not fair. Their bodies are still men's bodies which have certain advantages in sports against women's bodies.

She brought up Billie Jean vs Bobby Riggs. I told her that Billie Jean was a professional athlete at the height of her career when she took on Riggs, who was much older and not in good shape. If she had played Bijorn Borg, she would have lost (as Martina did when she played him). It's not that either women is not a good athlete or a lesser player than the men, it's that women's bodies and men's bodies are different, even if you take the genitalia and add breasts to a man's body. He's still a man. I don't care if he's in the stall next to me, nor if he's in the women's fitting rooms at Macys, but he's still a man.
    The young kids have been so brainwashed in school that they can't see what's in front of them. A propos of the Billy Jean King thing, female wrestlers, who now have to share a ring with trannies, realize full well that it is a man fighting them.
    http://www.libertynewsnow.com/transg...nt/article1545

Transgender mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter Fallon Fox is the target of criticism after brutally injuring an opponent.

Fox defeated Tamikka Brents just two minutes into the first round of the match. Brents suffered a damaged orbital bone, which required seven staples, and a concussion.

Brents summed it up: “I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life.”

“I’ve fought a lot of women,” Brents stated. “And never felt the strength I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because [he] was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right.”

The video of the Brents-Fox fight was pretty brutal: Fox threw knees to Brents face and torso right at the beginning, to kick off the fight. Brents ultimately turned her back to avoid more damage–and took almost a minute of hard strikes from Fox’s elbows and fists, before the referee stopped.

Because of how men and women are differently built–Fox, who was born a man, has larger hands, shoulders, bones, and muscle mass–a transgender opponent has a huge advantage. Because Fox transitioned her gender so recently, she still has many of the advantages that being a man has.

And, on Saturday night when Fox fought Brents, those advantages were very clearly on full display...

And I'm with you: I don't want a man trying on dresses next to me at Macy's or anywhere else. That's female space.

For what it's worth, it isn't the schools that brainwashed my niece, this is the way my sister raised her.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    For what it's worth, it isn't the schools that brainwashed my niece, this is the way my sister raised her.
    Were your parents like this?