1. #1 We've Won the Last 5 Presidential Elections 
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    DUmmies are still whining about the 2000 and 2004 elections.

tblue Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Nov-06-08 01:01 AM
    Original message
    You realize, don't you, that we've won the the last 5 Presidential elections?

Just because the GOP stole 2 of the last 5 elections, it does not mean we did not win. Since 1992, Democrats have won the White House every time. We DO choose winners. Our candidates DO win.

So, to you lurking self-important, deluded Freepers, now that WE have all the power, we are gonna fix our electoral system so you can NEVER steal another election again. TWIRL ON IT!
    Fix the electoral system?

Raster Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Nov-06-08 07:04 AM
    Response to Reply #14
    22. That is just the point. The original exit polling data was "adjusted"

to match the final "results."

"DU dogma." You just keep on with that one. More and more evidence shows that Ohio was indeed stolen.
    Ohio was stolen? Which election are they talking about?:p

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=132x7802841
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

How will they fix the electoral system? Will they ensure that who ever is winning the pre-election polls is declared the winner without the hassle of having the nation actually vote :p

Kinda makes you wonder if all the posters there are in high school or are drop outs living in their parents basements.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Who is the DUmmy referring to when he says "WE have all the power" and "WE'RE gonna fix it"? I hope he is not so deluded to think that his little band of moonbats on DU has any power at all, or is going to fix anything.

Obama has already screwed his campaign workers hired for the last couple of day's push out of their pay. If the DUmmies think Obama is going to jump for their whiny white asses, they are the ones who are deluded.

This is what I don't understand. If Republicans are such evil racists, wouldn't this be the one election that we would have most definitely stolen? I mean if we had the power in 2000 and 2004, what would have stopped us in 2008? If anything, this years election should make them step back and look at their logic about the Republicans and their ability to fix/steal elections.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderguy8 View Post
    This is what I don't understand. If Republicans are such evil racists, wouldn't this be the one election that we would have most definitely stolen? I mean if we had the power in 2000 and 2004, what would have stopped us in 2008? If anything, this years election should make them step back and look at their logic about the Republicans and their ability to fix/steal elections.
    Logic and DU are like oil and water. Any who do apply logic to their thinking either voluntarily walk away or earn a granite pizza for expressing it to the hive.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Rose View Post
    How will they fix the electoral system? Will they ensure that who ever is winning the pre-election polls is declared the winner without the hassle of having the nation actually vote :p
    VT has been kicking around the concept if a candidate doesn't get 50% of the vote it goes to runoff or the legislature decides it. Our rather moderate Republican governor got 55% of the vote, yet there's letters to the editor already saying the legislature should decide it. Oh, coincidently the legislature is 75% Dems and Progressives. :mad: I don't know why we even bother with those pesky elections in VT anymore? :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

Fix the electoral system?]
    Maybe they only want the mentally ill to vote :D
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.