1. #1 Two British men may become first to compete as women at Olympics next month 
    Power CUer
    Trannies end women's sports.

Two British men may become first to compete as women at Olympics next month
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fi...nd-in-olympics

ENGLAND, July 6, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) — Two British men could become the first "transgender" athletes to compete in the Olympics as women next month in Rio de Janeiro.

The Daily Mail reported Saturday that two biologically male athletes who have transitioned to look like women are in the running to be selected to compete for Great Britain at the Games in August.

Transgender issues adviser Delia Johnston said that based on recent performances, the unnamed duo are expected to qualify for the Olympics. She also said they have already represented Great Britain at “a European championship” and have “competed in their assigned gender,” by which he presumably means male. Their sports were not identified.

The Olympics’ new guidelines allow men who say they are women to compete in the Olympics even if they have not undergone castration provided testosterone levels have been below male levels for a year.

“To require surgical anatomical changes as a pre-condition to participation is not necessary to preserve fair competition and may be inconsistent with developing legislation and notions of human rights,” the International Olympic Committee said in its decision.

Katy Faust, a pro-family advocate who was raised by lesbians and speaks out about same-sex parenting, took to Facebook to blast the news that the two British males might compete against women.

“Friends, I ask you honestly: How can this be a ‘remarkable human rights victory’ for the women who will be competing against these male-born athletes?” she asked. Even if the male athletes have undergone genital surgery, such surgery cannot “change the fact that men are in general 30 percent stronger that women, have greater bone density, have a higher center of gravity, muscle mass that gives them increased speed and strength in sports ... and don't have to worry about whether or not the Games will coincide with their ‘time of the month,’” Faust wrote.

“If the male athlete [comes] in a full second under the women's world record for the 100 meter dash (typical difference between men's and women's times) wiping out the astounding time of Florence ‘Flo-Jo’ Griffith-Joyner, will you cheer?” she continued. “What if the guy clears the unthinkable height of 6m in pole vault for women, when previous women without the upper-body strength gifted to men have reached little more than 4m? Will you tell his female competitors that they simply didn't train hard enough? What if this guy comes in under 23 seconds in the 50 meter freestyle swim, which would be a world record for a woman but merely average for a male Olympian. Will you say, ‘Yay, equal rights!’ If so, then you may as well abolish all categories of men and women in sports, and thereby destroy every world record set by a woman in nearly every event.”

the olympics became irrelevant to me when they allowed professional athletes to compete. This next step, allowing men to compete in a woman's category amplifies their irrelevance.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Look for a very long time, we've had girls being allowed to play on boys teams.
    Why shouldn't it be the same in reverse as well then?
    If some woman can otherwise make the cut to play on the Bengals or Patriots.
    Or the L.A. Lakers etc...but was denied a spot, simply because of gender. She could sue that ball team out of existence.

If a girl in highschool wants to be on the varsity football team, and is told no she can't because she's a girl. That girl can sue that school out of existence financially.

So why shouldn't it be the exact same in the s reverse case too? Why should what are/were traditionally women's teams, be allowed to say, "not you because your a boy/male".
    A "women's team" should not be allowed to say no, simply because the player is a man.
    Or in other words for no other reason than gender.

If a man wants to play on the L.A. women's basketball team, or some high school boy, wants to be on the girls volleyball team. They should not get away with saying no to them, for no other reason than their gender.
    Equal rights, go both ways, in all things folks. What's good for a goose, is good for a gander.
    So not only do I hope these men are on the team, I say it's what the people who have demanded such nonsense in the first place full well deserve to get.
    Men on what were traditionally women's teams, in women's sports.
    Dominating that entire field.
    For no other reason, than that men, typically usually, normally will simply have more physical strength than a woman.
    A fact of nature the feminazis like to ignore and if they could, would have the rest of humankind ignore as well.
    Btw, the fact we don't see the feminazis who push for women on men's teams. Not out there saying the same when it comes to the reverse. To me speaks volumes about the lack of intellectual honesty and integrity in that "movement".
    When we see a few men playing ball on "women's teams" and not a single woman winning an award like MVP etc... that year.
    Watch and see how fast some of those who insist women can do anything men can do, despite being contradicted by science and medicine.

Who insist that women should be on pro ball teams that were traditionally male teams, want to go back to the way things used to be.
    Women on women's teams and men on men's teams. LOL

Can't they ban them for using artificial hormones?

They might as well allow steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Can't they ban them for using artificial hormones?

They might as well allow steroids.
    Nope. Because they're not artificial hormones. Or well may not necessarily be that is.
    If they're simply on Estrogen and or Testosterone, they are natural hormones we all have to one degree or another. And there does exist ways, in which you can boost one or the other, and in a blood test all it'll show is higher levels of that hormone. Because they're actually made from those hormones.

See both men and women's bodies produce both of those hormones naturally. ( I know messed me up when I learned that too, but it's medical truth)
    So there's really no way to even test for that.
    Because for example, if we randomly drew blood from any man here. We'd find Estrogen.
    Even though they take zero anything we'd find it. Their body makes it.
    Same thing for women and testosterone as well. We could randomly test any female poster here, and we'd find testosterone in some small amounts.
    Because her body makes it naturally. In men if memory serves it's our thyroid which produces the estrogen. And testosterone in women.
    Btw, these are also hormones, none of us can live without as well.
    Totally remove them, you first get seriously ill and then die. Get too much of them, same result can happen. After suffering some serious issues prior. You'll die.
    This is why going and having your E and T checked is a good idea. Also, fwiw your Primary care doc, most likely is not doing it as a matter of course as he/she should be either.
    Because, for years and years docs were taught in medical school (I was even taught this at the time), that these are only sex hormones, iE: gender determining hormones.
    It's only been here in recent years, that we've found out, that no, they do more than just that in our bodies. So even though your PC doc may resist it, make them check your T and E levels yearly.

http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm See the Charts here for NORMAL T and E levels in both men and women.

Even though they call them "sex hormones" trust me when I say they do more than just determining gender.

See: http://www.worldhealth.net/news/sex_hormones_aren/
    Last edited by ArmyMedic; 07-07-2016 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Trannies end women's sports.
    Does this equate with the Chinese fielding "female" swimmers who tested more male than female decades ago?

Doping Whispers Were True Surrounding China Swimmers At ’94 World Championships
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Men should be allowed to play in the LPGA and WPTA !

The arguments compares apples and oranges. Team sports v individual competition.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi