Thread: Ashville N.C. School teacher browbeats student over being a McCain supporter

1. #1 Ashville N.C. School teacher browbeats student over being a McCain supporter 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Ashville N.C. School teacher browbeats student over being a McCain supporter
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDEAYgm0Dv8

Obama supporter. Vile stuff! That teacher should be fired. What a moron! Obama supporters are a death cult as far as I am concerned. Come to think of it, the 30th anniversary of Jonestown Massacre is looming

Fat bitch. Why doesn't she ask the other kids why they are pulling for Obama. None of them are old enough to have a clue. Well hell, a LOT of Obama voters have no clue why they wanted him.

Quote Originally Posted by expat-pattaya View Post
    Fat bitch. Why doesn't she ask the other kids why they are pulling for Obama. None of them are old enough to have a clue. Well hell, a LOT of Obama voters have no clue why they wanted him.
    [youtube]SCcHzUmVP5c[/youtube]

Did you hear her ???

Teacher - "you are for John McCain? Oh jesus! ... well ... that's okay"

Teacher - "you are for John MCCain too? OH jesus! ... *huff* ... well ... okay "

THIS IS WHY WE DON'T USE PUBLIC SCHOOLS. FUCKING IDIOTS TEACHING.

FAT BLACK BITCH FLAPPING HER GUMS AND PUSHING HER AGENDA ON LITTLE KIDS.

USING HER POSITION OF POWER OVER CHILDREN.

And the sad thing is that she thinks she's teaching properly. She's an uneducated hag.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

PSYCHOLOGY 101 - ABUSE OF POWER OVER CHILDREN!

Got this info from another site -

The teacher is s in Cumberland County… Fayetteville.
    Not Asheville.

Her Board:
    http://www.communications.ccs.k12.nc.us/Board/BOE.htm

Her School:
    http://www.mmes.ccs.k12.nc.us/faculty_and_staff.htm

Apparently you can email her directly from the school’s website.

You can use your 1st amendment rights as an American to let this woman know what you think of her educational techniques!

Email Diantha: http://www.mmes.ccs.k12.nc.us/email/diathaharris.htm

I'll be emailing ALL THREE!!
    Last edited by GrumpyOldLady; 11-07-2008 at 06:54 AM.

Keep the emails going so that the teacher doesn't just get a slap on the wrist!

Here's the latest - a statement from the superintendent ...

CCS Headline News - Superintendent’s Response to YouTube

I was shocked when I saw the clip of an interaction between a Cumberland County Schools teacher and her students as posted on YouTube. While neutral discussion of the political process is appropriate, at no time, particularly with elementary students, should a teacher infuse his/her political views into the discussion. Most disconcerting was the military slant that made its way into this discussion. We are a military community, serving over 15,000 military students and their families. We value the sacrifices, not only of the military parents but also those of their families.

We believe that military children are our children, military spouses are many of our employees, and military service men and women are our heroes. We proudly serve our military children and have received national awards for our support of military families.

I was particularly disturbed to see the uncomfortable position in which our children were placed due to the inappropriate actions of one of our teachers. Please be assured that the actions exhibited in this video are not consistent with the vision of the CCS. Moreover, the actions of one teacher do not represent the 7000 employees in our organization.

Once the video was brought to my attention, I immediately launched an investigation. Personnel laws prevent me from releasing information regarding individual employees and personnel action taken. I can assure you that upon completion of the investigation, I will take appropriate action.

Dr. William Harrison
    CCS’ Superintendent