Thread: Political Humor

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She reduced altitude and spotted a man below. She descended a bit more and shouted: "'Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago but I don't know where I am". The man below replied "You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude".
    "You must be a technician." said the balloonist. "I am" replied the man "how did you know?" "Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you have told me is probably technically correct, but I've no idea what to make of your information and the fact is, I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help at all. If anything, you've delayed my trip with your talk."
    The man below responded, "You must be a politician". "I am" replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?" "Well," said the man "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You have risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise, which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fault!
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies." —Groucho Marx

"Politics, noun. A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage." —Ambrose Bierce

"Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke." —Will Rogers
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

3. #93 Chicago Police have a new crime fighting tool 

4. #94 "THE FIVE" ... TONIGHT 
    Anyone catch "The Five" on Fox tonight?

I don't always watch the show, listen only, most of the time.

Jessie Waters, on the last segment, introducing, the subject of a woman taking her pet chicken on a water board or whatever it was, started off by saying ...

"What the cluck!"

That caught my attention, however! Witty man!
    Last edited by ABC; 10-18-2017 at 06:53 PM.

American By Choice ~ 1980

5. #95 Obama's Army