Thread: Political Humor

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river. - Nikita Khrushchev
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other. - Oscar Ameringer

''In Mexico an air conditioner is called a politician because it makes a lot of noise but doesn't work very well.'' - Len Deighton

''When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I am beginning to believe it.'' - Clarence Darrow

''Americans have different ways of saying things. They say ''elevator'', we say ''lift''... they say ''President'', we say ''stupid psychopathic git.'' - Alexai Sayle

''A politician needs the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen.'' - Winston Churchill

Great news, comrades! Our court system is doing its due diligence in assuring that every Democrat voter is a SuperVoter™. By striking down voter ID requirements in four states, hopefully setting a trend, Democrat SuperVoters™ can vote early and often.

How do the courts do it? Simple. By invoking the Race Card™, unbiased fair-minded judges are able to satisfy themselves that demanding a voter identify himself (or herself, itself, etc.) is racist. In fact, one justice said that North Carolina’s law clearly showed “racially-discriminatory intent” and that the law would “target African-Americans with almost surgical precision”. And who can argue against that? It’s true that you can apply for free voter identification cards in Wisconsin, North Dakota, North Carolina, and Texas, but that’s not the point. Asking someone who isn’t white to identify themselves is so patently racist, it takes one’s breath away to think that voter ID laws and other Jim Crow legislation still exist in this country.

Being progressive, we’re not saying that minorities are less intelligent or less capable of getting voter IDs than white people. Oh, who do I think I’m fooling? Of course we are. Let’s just put that on the table for all to see. We’re progressives. We have demanded lower standards for minorities for so long because we honestly see them as inferior. You know it, and I know it. We think these laws are racist simply because we assume the inability of a person of minority status to figure out how to get a voter ID without handholding from a compassionate white progressive. There, just admit it and feel better about yourself. After all, assuming minorities are inferior isn’t racism, it’s compassion.

But back to the subject at hand. Let’s hope that what was begun in these four states is only the beginning. If more such laws are struck down over the next month or two, it will be too late to challenge them successfully in higher courts and get the decisions overturned before the election. The newly empowered SuperVoters™ may be able to tip the election in some districts. Finally, we will see the end of White Privilege™ in this country, and we’ll elect an old white woman in a white pantsuit instead of Trump who is just too dark to be our next president.
    http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-bl...er-t18294.html

Comrades, a new Endangered Species™ has evolved from the youngest of the finalists in the evolutionary pre-selected generation of the leaders of Next Tuesday™. Purple Penguins are found only in Nebraska but with a rigorous and closely monitored education campaign, we will be able to populate almost every part of the nation.

A Nebraska school district has instructed its teachers to stop referring to students by “gendered expressions” such as “boys and girls,” and use “gender inclusive” ones such as “purple penguins” instead.

http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-bl...en-t15039.html

10. #20 Russian Roulette Obama Style