Thread: Summer Shopping

1. #1 Summer Shopping 
    I just finished buying a whole new summer wardrobe, woo hoo!! :D Anyone else go on any shopping binges lately?
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Hello!:D This thread might just take me out of my grumpy mood. I bought my summer wardrobe months ago. I'm due for a shopping trip. What did you buy?
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug68 View Post
    I just finished buying a whole new summer wardrobe, woo hoo!! :D Anyone else go on any shopping binges lately?
    No shopping binges here, but did get 2 cute greyhound themed shirts from a good friend of mine at the greyhound gathering today. Guess that doesn't count. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Hello!:D This thread might just take me out of my grumpy mood. I bought my summer wardrobe months ago. I'm due for a shopping trip. What did you buy?
    Hooray, I cheered up Shannon!

I bought everything - shirts, shoes, shorts, a wallet, skirts, and more shoes. All I have left is a couple dresses and I'm set! And it's my birthday on Tuesday so I'm getting myself a new digital camera too :D

Hooray, I cheered up Shannon!

I bought everything - shirts, shoes, shorts, a wallet, skirts, and more shoes. All I have left is a couple dresses and I'm set! And it's my birthday on Tuesday so I'm getting myself a new digital camera too :D
    Describe the shoes.

I've really gotten into the summer dresses lately. There are the cutest prints out there right now.

Describe the shoes.

I've really gotten into the summer dresses lately. There are the cutest prints out there right now.
    Ok, here goes: I got a pair of brown leather gladiator sandles with a dark silver metal accent, a pink pair of teva flip flops, a sage colored pair of cusioned flip flops, gold metalic sandals that have a triangle of gold shinny stuff over the top of the foot, brown leather sneaker-like shoes that are closed over the toe and have a strap around the heel (for work), black thong sandals with a heel strap, and I think there's another pair of flip flops in there somewhere too :D

Ok, here goes: I got a pair of brown leather gladiator sandles with a dark silver metal accent, a pink pair of teva flip flops, a sage colored pair of cusioned flip flops, gold metalic sandals that have a triangle of gold shinny stuff over the top of the foot, brown leather sneaker-like shoes that are closed over the toe and have a strap around the heel (for work), black thong sandals with a heel strap, and I think there's another pair of flip flops in there somewhere too :D
    I think I own the pair of gold metallic sandals with a triangle of gold shiny stuff. Well done!:D

I think I own the pair of gold metallic sandals with a triangle of gold shiny stuff. Well done!:D
    Why thank you, but there's always room for more :D