Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72
  1. #11  
    Politically tired. Lanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    I think he fulfills the MW fantasy for a lot of immoral liberal women.
    Hmmm. Piss off.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member OwlMBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    America
    Posts
    757
    He might be. Seems to fit most of the definitions that I read.

    And many will know who he is. Christians will be here when he comes into power and certainly many will recognize who it may be based on the Biblical prophesy.
    **** Obama and **** you too.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    BSR
    Guest
    http://www3.telus.net/thegoodnews/antichrist.htm

    The Bible, however, teaches that when the Antichrist comes onto the scene, there will ultimately be no doubt about his identity. His deeds and doctrine will eventually expose him to the world. In his epistles and the book of Revelation, the apostle John made it clear that many people would come along in the spirit of antichrist. But there will come a day when one world leader will rise to power who will be the embodiment of evil, one who is empowered and directed by the devil himself.

    If you have to ask, then he isn't the Antichrist.


    Take a breath people.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Hmmm. Piss off.
    Hmmmmmm, so you did vote for him.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,852
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliKat View Post
    Of course Obama is not the anti-Christ. However, he is a TYPE of anti-Christ. Incidentally, am I the only one who listens to his tone of voice when he speaks, watches his demeanor when he speaks and moves, and pays attention to the manner with which he focuses and what on and even if he does? Or am I just plain weird to see these things. There is something wrong with the man, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

    If I could, I might just go ahead and push the button...:p
    Listen to most preachers.. or radio personalities... by that criteria, they are almost all types of anti-christ.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member OwlMBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    America
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    http://www3.telus.net/thegoodnews/antichrist.htm




    If you have to ask, then he isn't the Antichrist.


    Take a breath people.
    Actually that is NOT what the Bible says. Quite the opposite, actually. The Bible is clear that many will not know. And he will be so charismatic and such a master diplomat that people will blindly follow him. Sound familiar?

    I am not saying he is, of course, just disputing those so-called Biblical claims.
    **** Obama and **** you too.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Politically tired. Lanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    Hmmmmmm, so you did vote for him.
    I didn't say that. Just tired of being nice to people who see me and others as not human because they're not like themselves. I've been as nice as I can be to you and people like you across the boards and I don't want to be nice anymore.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    Actually that is NOT what the Bible says. Quite the opposite, actually. The Bible is clear that many will not know. And he will be so charismatic and such a master diplomat that people will blindly follow him. Sound familiar?

    I am not saying he is, of course, just disputing those so-called Biblical claims.


    I disagree.

    While it's true he will deceive alot of people, I think what is being stated in this article is thatas a Christian, you wont wonder "if he is the Antichrist" because the true Antichrist will be performing false miracles and proclaiming himself God.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member GrumpyOldLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Let me guess, Revelation says the anti christ will be a Muslim man in his 40's, yadda, yadda, yadda.......
    No. Haven't you read the bible?

    Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    http://www3.telus.net/thegoodnews/antichrist.htm
    If you have to ask, then he isn't the Antichrist. .
    I don't have to ask. He's the anti-christ.
    If I turn out to be wrong - I'll be pleasantly surprised.
    But I'm sure I'm right.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I didn't say that. Just tired of being nice to people who see me and others as not human because they're not like themselves. I've been as nice as I can be to you and people like you across the boards and I don't want to be nice anymore.

    No one that I've seen has treated you or anyone as non human. We differ on issues and principles. Principles that many of us believe form the bedrock of our society. Principles that are now in jeopardy. Principles that are not liberal or conservative, but are right or wrong, good or evil.

    The voice in your head that makes you feel that way and causes you to go on your occassional rant isn't from me or other posters.........it's your conscience.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •