Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Obama is a buffoon. The Antichrist will not be a buffoon.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Quote Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    No one that I've seen has treated you or anyone as non human. We differ on issues and principles. Principles that many of us believe form the bedrock of our society. Principles that are now in jeopardy. Principles that are not liberal or conservative, but are right or wrong, good or evil.

The voice in your head that makes you feel that way and causes you to go on your occassional rant isn't from me or other posters.........it's your conscience.
    If you think I haven't been treated like I wasn't human here or elsewhere, then you need to see the eye doctor. And your comments just now was like that. I'm not putting up with it anymore. I've been nice to people like you all across the boards just to be shit on more. So piss off.

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Obama is a buffoon. The Antichrist will not be a buffoon.
    Right on. The Anti-Christ won't be a stutterer..er.er.r.e.r.e.r.e.r

Obama is more of a Wormwood character.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    If you think I haven't been treated like I wasn't human here or elsewhere, then you need to see the eye doctor. And your comments just now was like that. I'm not putting up with it anymore. I've been nice to people like you all across the boards just to be shit on more. So piss off.
    Gee, people on Conservative boards don't like you, Bridget?
    Whoda thunk it?

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Gee, people on Conservative boards don't like you, Bridget?
    Whoda thunk it?
    There's a difference between not liking and treating inhuman.

I don't really believe that conservative is another word for fucked up in the head loon who hates everybody not like them, and yet some act like it is. It being a conservative board is NOT an excuse. You'd be surprised how much I hold back when I'm on a conservative board. I actually do remember where I'm at.

on edit: I am not referring to most posters here.Just particular ones that I'm tired of.
    Last edited by Lanie; 11-08-2008 at 11:49 AM.

I think if you reach deep you'll find that often who you're really pissed off at is you. It must be very frustrating flailing around trying to defend the indefensible. Maybe you should take a sabbatical and search yourself to see if what you think you believe is actually true. It's particularly important as it relates to the doctrine of soul competency.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by M21 View Post
    I think if you reach deep you'll find that often who you're really pissed off at is you. It must be very frustrating flailing around trying to defend the indefensible. Maybe you should take a sabbatical and search yourself to see if what you think you believe is actually true. It's particularly important as it relates to the doctrine of soul competency.
    No, I am NOT the one I am pissed at. Even if my politics were wrong, it doesn't excuse treating me like I'm inhuman for it. I think some things in Republican politics are wrong. I don't treat people like they're a maggot for it. I don't literally suggest they're not human for it. There's a difference between saying something is doing something morally wrong and saying somebody is not human for it, which is exactly what some have done with me. There's no excuse. I won't freakin put up with it. I've kept my mouth shut for so long to try to be the tame, less crazy me. You know what's crazy and insane? Putting up with people who treat you like you're not human. Fuck them.

No, I am NOT the one I am pissed at.
    If you say so. Put politics aside and examine right from wrong, evil from good, and I think you'll see that life really is more black and white than you'd like it portraited. How you can be on the other side of the life issue and then proclaim you're being treated inhumanely seems a bit ironic to me.

Quote Originally Posted by M21 View Post
    If you say so. Put politics aside and examine right from wrong, evil from good, and I think you'll see that life really is more black and white than you'd like it portraited. How you can be on the other side of the life issue and then proclaim you're being treated inhumanely seems a bit ironic to me.
    Well then you can piss off too then. How you can justify people constantly treating one like they're not even a person over freaking politics is beyond my understanding. I just don't care to be nice about it anymore.

Lanie...News flash....It ain't all about you...Damn girl I've never seen someone bring so much shit on themselves....
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...