1. #1 Obama: This Is The Greatest Economic Challenge 
    Obama's press conference

Obama met with his economic advisers Friday, and flanked by his advisers, Vice President-elect Joe Biden, and White House Chief of Staff appointee Rahm Emanuel, Obama met the press for the first time since Nov. 4. "Immediately after I become President, I will confront this economic crisis head-on by taking all necessary steps to ease the credit crisis, help hardworking families, and restore growth and prosperity," he said.

"First, we need a rescue plan for the middle class that invests in immediate efforts to create jobs and provides relief to families that are watching their paychecks shrink and their life savings disappear," Obama continued. He called for an extension of insurance benefits and a new stimulus package.

snip
    Real change there, Mr. President elect. How much good did that first stimulus package do again?
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

I will confront this economic crisis head-on by taking all necessary steps to ease the credit crisis, help hardworking families, and restore growth and prosperity
    Oh pah-lease!

Better minds then his have been working on this and they can't figure it out.

How the hell is he gunna' do it? By magic? Dark magic? That's all he's got!
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

He's conferring with Granholm!!! Her economic plan consisted of rasing taxes and building coffee shops to attract high tech businesses

He's making me sick to my stomach and he hasn't even gotten into office yet. BARF!
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

If Obama is serious about an immediate economic stimulus package press congress to make the tax cuts of 2001 & 2003 permanent. We all know that ain't going to happen though. Just those tax cuts expiring mean an across the board tax increase for everyone to include thousands not currently on the tax roles. Then he is going to raise taxes even more on the majority of tax payers.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Don't worry Mr. President-Elect, just hire this guy:

He knows the economy is 90% psychological anyway.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Don't worry Mr. President-Elect, just hire this guy:

He knows the economy is 90% psychological anyway.
    He's probably on the short list, along with this guy