1. #1 Obama Confuses Reagan With Clinton, Alienates Necromancer Base. 
    Obama Slams Nancy Reagan's Seances, but Comment Confuses Her with Hillary

Friday, November 7, 2008 3:49 PM

By: Phil Brennan and Kenneth D. Williams Article Font Size

In President-elect Barack Obama's first press conference, he reaffirmed his determination to see his tax plans enacted, ducked a question about whether he will increase taxes for upper-income Americans as he said he would during the campaign, and mistakenly slammed Nancy Reagan for doing something that Hillary Clinton actually did.

(snip)

She asked Obama how he was preparing for the job of president. "Have you spoken to any living ex-presidents, I was wondering what books you might be reading, everyone wants to know what kind of dog are you going to buy for your girls, and have you decided on a private or public school for your daughters?”

Obama came back with this: “In terms of speaking with former presidents, I have spoken to all of them that are living … obviously President Clinton … Hey, I didn’t want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any séances … I have re-read some of Lincoln’s writings … and President Carter, President Bush Sr. as well as the current president, who have all been very gracious.”

The gathered press laughed but apparently didn’t notice that Obama confused Nancy Reagan with former first Lady Hillary Clinton, who did admit to having at least one séance in which she summoned the spirit of Eleanor Roosevelt.

Nancy Reagan consulted an astrologist after President Reagan was shot.
    If you are going to make a spiteful joke, you need to identify your target better. As someone who makes spiteful jokes all the time, I know these things.

Talking With The Dead

I like how he's ripping on a 87 year old woman. Man this misogyny thing is really taking off.

Nancy Reagan was heavy into astrology.

Hillary is the one that talked to Eleanor in the White House.

Obama is so anti-woman it isn't funny.

He'll probably call his secretary 'sweetie'.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Sadly, not only is Obama uncertain of his supernatural reference, the press (who probably do know better) allows the implied Reagan-bashing and laughs along with the guy.

Sonnabend
    The gathered press laughed but apparently didn’t notice that Obama confused Nancy Reagan with former first Lady Hillary Clinton, who did admit to having at least one séance in which she summoned the spirit of Eleanor Roosevelt.
    More media hypocrisy.

Please, President Bush, on your last day in office...let 'em have it...God knows they deserve to get their asses kicked....:(

Man, pretty good ObamaX.

Did you dish out any good beyotch slappings of Michelle in between your unprovoked and incorrect attacks on 87 year old ladies?

Be a good boy and stick to what your handlers tell you to say; thinking for yourself is going to get you in trouble.

Lol, btw I saw obama walking on an airport tarmac today, it reminded me of 'lawrence of arabia walking atop the crashed train cars' scene in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Burr View Post
    I like how he's ripping on a 87 year old woman. Man this misogyny thing is really taking off.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    Obama is so anti-woman it isn't funny.
    Part and parcel to Islam.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana