Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Hello Newbies! How Did You Find CU? 
    We've got a number of new and highly interesting members at the moment.

How did you find CU? What are you looking for in a discussion board? What do you like about political discussion boards? What do you hate about them?

Tell us what you think and feel free to ask questions. :)

2. #2 Newbie 
    I was listening to Shawn Hanity on Sirus radio and he mentioned the CU so I am just checking it out to see what it's all about. Since the messiah has returned I have nothing else to look forward to.:eek: Just looking for a place to be able to help rebuild the conservative party.

3. #3 Newbie Info. 
    In the greatest nation on gods green earth!
    I found out about this through "A Great American", Sean Hannity. I have never done anything quite like this, although I do have a myspace. I'm just here to share thoughts, and possibly help my understanding of political affairs.
    Last edited by Straightforward; 11-07-2008 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RednReady View Post
    I was listening to Shawn Hanity on Sirus radio and he mentioned the CU so I am just checking it out to see what it's all about. Since the messiah has returned I have nothing else to look forward to.:eek: Just looking for a place to be able to help rebuild the conservative party.
    Welcome! While we're rebuilding the conservative party, we also, thanks to Ginger, have a pretty good handle on all news regarding missing body parts; glue mishaps, and now, body lotion! Jump in!

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I was listening to Hannity the other day and heard him mention something about being a conservative underground now. LOL! I knew that would drive up traffic.:D
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    What do you hate about them?
    I don't want to hijack your thread but I hate lurkers a lot. :p

I'm glad they're signing up to post.

Back to the new folks. Good to have you.
    Be Not Afraid.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Welcome! While we're rebuilding the conservative party, we also, thanks to Ginger, have a pretty good handle on all news regarding missing body parts; glue mishaps, and now, body lotion! Jump in!

Yes Gingersnap is good at that. And really, there have been 182 views of about six CU females discussing body lotion.

That thread is strictly for prurient interest. THANKS GINGER!!!!!

She really knows how to grease the skids.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

LOL! CU has been around long before Sean made his mention. Truthfully, I don't really think he was talking about us in particular - just conservatives reinventing themselves in a general sense.

But we're glad to have all of you aboard anyway! We have a lot of fun here and we have a lot of serious discussion here (just not so much on Friday nights). We have a lot of forums and I hope you check them all out.

Yes, I do attempt to keep the Lounge current on detached body parts, puppy cams, explosives, and vaguely erotic skin care products. No, I don't have pics of detached body parts being eaten by silky, exploding puppies.

Yet.

BSR
    For the love of God, run newbs, while you still have a chance to break free from this place. Ginger makes us clean for hours and I wont tell you the sick twisted things Shannon does to "Entertain" herself.

It's too late for us, but not for you!! Save yourselves !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    For the love of God, run newbs, while you still have a chance to break free from this place. Ginger makes us clean for hours and I wont tell you the sick twisted things Shannon does to "Entertain" herself.

It's too late for us, but not for you!! Save yourselves !!!!
    *throws Johnny a bottle of lotion*

It puts the lotion on it's skin.......