1. #1 Catholics Appalled at Anti-Mormon Slur 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Catholics Appalled at Anti-Mormon Slur
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv72urCWJcU
    Here is a video response to the venomous video that the opponents of Proposition 8 created.

Very nice!
    2011 CU Fantasy Baseball Champion

As a member of the Episcopal Church I was embarrassed that, at the national level, the Episcopal Church was against Prop 8 and thus could not be considered a part of the union of faiths that is referred to in this video. As usual the National Episcopal Church considers that standing behind it's bankrupt secular agenda is more important than standing of for the whole message of Jesus Christ by offering hope to sinners that through their faith their sins will be forgiven. The National Episcopal Church would rather lead sinners down the wide path that leads to damnation by telling them that their sins are not sins and their acts are pleasing to God.

Malachi 2:17
    You have wearied the Lord with your words.
    “How have we wearied him?” you ask.
    By saying, “All who do evil are good in the eyes of the Lord, and he is pleased with them” or “Where is the God of justice?"
    Last edited by FlaGator; 11-08-2008 at 03:52 PM.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis