Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31  
    Senior Member Ree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Nashnille
    Posts
    977
    Bah Humbug...
    I HATE SNOW
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Bah Humbug...
    I HATE SNOW
    That whole MN thing probably isn't working out too well then, eh?:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    Senior Member Ree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Nashnille
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    That whole MN thing probably isn't working out too well then, eh?:p
    NO...and with Cowboy havin the broke ankle I have to shovel now...ICK!!!
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    NO...and with Cowboy havin the broke ankle I have to shovel now...ICK!!!
    I feel your pain. I had to pick up like 20 leaves in my yard yesterday. I was NOT happy.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    Senior Member Ree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Nashnille
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I feel your pain. I had to pick up like 20 leaves in my yard yesterday. I was NOT happy.
    Why would ya ever pick up leaves? Haven't ya figgered how to get em to blow into the neighbors yard yet?
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Why would ya ever pick up leaves? Haven't ya figgered how to get em to blow into the neighbors yard yet?
    I didn't really pick up any leaves. I was being a smartass.:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    Senior Member Ree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Nashnille
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I didn't really pick up any leaves. I was being a smartass.:p
    I need a big assed blow dryer to get rid of the snow...melt it then dry the sidewalk...
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #38  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Bubba Claus only does good things. I ride my shiney red bicycle through world spreading good cheer....um......as long as the hills aren't too steep.
    great, now i have to be on the look out for a fat man in spandex riding a bicycle loaded with toys :mad: Like I'm not busy enough trying to run over coyotes on my way to work...
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #39  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    great, now i have to be on the look out for a fat man in spandex riding a bicycle loaded with toys :mad: Like I'm not busy enough trying to run over coyotes on my way to work...
    That's right. I'm everywhere. Like Elvis.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •