1. #1 I have a dream!!! 
    gator
    The Heller case may be announced today.

I have a dream that my two children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the brand of their M16.

I have a dream today!

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    The Heller case may be announced today.

I have a dream that my two children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the brand of their M16.

I have a dream today!
    I'd settle for them being able to own an M16A2 as opposed to the AR15's we're stuck with.

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the Naïve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

Vepr
    Like I said before I do not have much faith they will do the right thing. :mad: I will be nauseated if they screw this one up.

Patent Member
    http://www.scotusblog.com/wp/

Public session begins at 10:00 AM (EST), expected to announce a case. Might be Heller, might be one of the other 16 pending cases.

Patent Member
    Next release session is on Thursday.

Today were released the cases of Dada v. Mukasey and Florida Dept. of Revenue v. Piccadilly Cafeterias.

Kennedy authored the Dada case, joined by Stevens, Souter, Ginsburg, and Breyer. The ruling allows aliens subject to departure to use procedural rules to stay in the country while their case is heard.

Available here if you're interested.

Vepr
    Thanks for the link. Cool site I had never seen before.