Thread: Someone help !!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    Hey! You people back off of my leg shaving coach! :mad: My sex life has never been better since Bubba's beauty and grooming tips....

and Bubba...BSR is kinda cute, and I know the two of you have the whole music genre thing in common..as well as limp wristed dance moves, but those are not the sort of things that make for a long term relationship...you two need to discuss spandex before you go any further.... I give advice, because I love... :)

Thanks Lurkie.

Some of the denizens of this burg just can't wrap their head around the whole metrosexual thing the same way that can't accept the whole bi-coastal thing. I mean, once I found out that the Chattahoochee River wasn't one of the coasts, it made more sense to me.

Besides I'm spoken for. :p

But the guy does have good taste in music....
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    Hey! You people back off of my leg shaving coach! :mad: My sex life has never been better since Bubba's beauty and grooming tips....

and Bubba...BSR is kinda cute, and I know the two of you have the whole music genre thing in common..as well as limp wristed dance moves, but those are not the sort of things that make for a long term relationship...you two need to discuss spandex before you go any further.... I give advice, because I love... :)
    Why didn't you just order that Sasquatch-Be-Gone spray from Canada that several of us suggested?