Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 About the Suggested Reading 
    WoW!! I'm glad that question was asked. Now I have a list, too. Especially the Federalist Papers. Now THOSE I have never gone all the way through from start to finish.
    I need to walk on the wire just to catch my breath."[/COLOR]
    Jeremiah 33:3

I have been reading Liberal Fascism for the last couple months. Almost done. I hadn't been too involved with politics until Gore kept spinning the revolving doors on all the courts in Fla trying to steal the 2000 election. I had always wondered "Well, who's thoughts are correct? Democrats. Republicans? And, why? It seemed like both sides had good points. Now I know why I couldn't decide - all the lies coming from the left. After reading L.F., I can see the entire arc of their ascendence from the French Revolution to today. Trivia: who was the first fascist leader of the 20th century?

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliKat View Post
    WoW!! I'm glad that question was asked. Now I have a list, too. Especially the Federalist Papers. Now THOSE I have never gone all the way through from start to finish.
    I do it every few years. I do the same with Moby Dick. Both provide new insights each time. I don't generally do them in the same year.
    Last edited by linda22003; 11-12-2008 at 02:51 PM.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by jazztech View Post
    I have been reading Liberal Fascism for the last couple months. Almost done. I hadn't been too involved with politics until Gore kept spinning the revolving doors on all the courts in Fla trying to steal the 2000 election. I had always wondered "Well, who's thoughts are correct? Democrats. Republicans? And, why? It seemed like both sides had good points. Now I know why I couldn't decide - all the lies coming from the left. After reading L.F., I can see the entire arc of their ascendence from the French Revolution to today. Trivia: who was the first fascist leader of the 20th century?
    I know it's probably too easy to be true....but I'll go with Mussolini as the first. ?
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor