Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerC View Post
    They did start their own. Not actually a station, but a syndication network. It's called ERR AMERIKA, and it has been in trouble since its start in 2004. The reason they don't get sponsors is that sponsors are smart about where to spend their money. They advertise on shows that have large numbers of actual people listening to them (like Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Levin, etc.) and don't advertise on shows with few people listening. The "Fairness Doctrine" is just one more evidence that the liberals cannot stand free enterprise and free markets.
    fixed it for you

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    It really should be called the "censorship doctrine" or the "anti free speech doctrine."
    Cs, CS, CS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,What are you thinking? It is only censorship when it happens to them. ;)
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Sorry that I haven't posted anything in a somtime, been busy getting ready to redeploy soon!

The libs are calling for this crap louder and louder with each passing day.

We have to proactive in getting the word out to our elected officials, friends, family, whomever...
    that this is merely an attempt to stifle free speech.

Thanks for reading.
    "If you're going through Hell... Keep on going"-Rodney Atkins

They give it a nice catchy name like "The Fairness Doctrine" knowing that people would never accept it if it was called by what it really is "The Nobody Wants to Hear What We Have to Say so We're Going to Force Them to Listen While at the Same Time Limiting the Free Speech of Those the do Want to Hear Doctrine"

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Read my take on the Fairness Doctrine here.

I agree that it will be reintroduced under another name, but hopefully by then the American people will be fed up with the bull crap coming out of Washington and will melt their phone lines down. It really is time to take this country back. This government is from another planet!
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Read my take on the Fairness Doctrine here.

Terrific rant!
    These are not the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    They give it a nice catchy name like "The Fairness Doctrine" knowing that people would never accept it if it was called by what it really is "The Nobody Wants to Hear What We Have to Say so We're Going to Force Them to Listen While at the Same Time Limiting the Free Speech of Those the do Want to Hear Doctrine"
    I can't remember if I read it at this site or not, but recently someone calling for the F.D admitted that it would give him more air time to spew left wing rant.
    He basically said that it would help him earn his living because of his unlimited access to radio shows etc.
    At least he was honest.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    I can't remember if I read it at this site or not, but recently someone calling for the F.D admitted that it would give him more air time to spew left wing rant.
    He basically said that it would help him earn his living because of his unlimited access to radio shows etc.
    At least he was honest.
    That was Bill Press.

Bill Press: The Fairness Doctrine Will Let Me 'Make Money'

Media | Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 11:08:28 am PST
    Leftist radio talk show host Bill Press supports the Fairness Doctrine, because itís the only way he can make money.
    I know why Iím interested in it because I get up every morning at 3:45, I do three hours of talk radio every day from six to nine, thatís my life, itís my business, I want to make money at it, and I want to be heard.
    Last edited by Zeus; 02-22-2009 at 05:54 PM.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

What the Moonbat said:
    That was Bill Press.

Bill Press: The Fairness Doctrine Will Let Me 'Make Money'

Media | Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 11:08:28 am PST
    Leftist radio talk show host Bill Press supports the Fairness Doctrine, because itís the only way he can make money.
    I know why Iím interested in it because I get up every morning at 3:45, I do three hours of talk radio every day from six to nine, thatís my life, itís my business, I want to make money at it, and I want to be heard.
    What I heard:
    "I get up early like millions of conservatives and go to work. When I get there I talk absolute non-sense for three straight hours. Nobody but the ignorant and moronic listen but still I rant on spewing left wing talking points. I want people to listen to me because I FEEL so strongly about my liberalism. Of course I'm an idiot but that is beside the point, I want my beliefs heard by gunpoint if necessary so that freedom of speech can be assured."
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Its Time For Us To Start Marching In The Streets And Not Stop Until 4 People Step Down. These 4 People Are Nancy Pelosi, Harry Ried, Barney Frank, And The Most Important Barack Obama.
    As The Sticker Says "obama Bin Lyin Impeach Now!" This Is America We Shouldn't Be Forced To Do Anything We Don't Want To Do. Our Fore Fathers Died For Us To Have These Rights. We Should Never Forget What Our Nation Went Throught To Become This Wonderful Super Power It Is And Was Just A Few Years Ago. Remember How We All Were After 9-11? We Were United. We All Wanted The Same Thing. We Wanted Safty At Home, And We Wanted Terrorism Stoped. We Were Told This Would Be A Different Kind Of War, And That It Would Take Along Time,but We Have To Press On And Never Give Up For A Dream Of A Better World Where Each Individual Would Know Freedom, And Respect For Human Life, And Could Then Make The Decision About Who They Want To Be And What Kind Of World They Want To Live In. Anyone Who Has Freedom For Just 1 Minute Will Never Want To Lose It. Declaration Of Independence
    "in Every Stage Of These Opperssions We Have Petitioned For Redress In The Most Humble Terms: Our Repeated Petitons Have Been Answered Only By Repeated Injury. A Prince Whose Character Is Thus Marked By Every Act Which My Define A Tyrant, Is Unfit To Be The Ruler Of A Free People"