Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 The Mother Of All Bouncie Stories 
    zulchzulu (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 01:58 PM
    Original message
    Poll question: I caught some Freeper pouring coffee on my car and trying to remove my Obama bumpersticker
    This morning, I was parking my car in a lot and noticed some guy giving me the hairy eyeball as I got out to head to work. It was echoey in the lot, but I could hear him say "blah blah blah blah Obama blah blah..." as I was walking away. As I turned to go out of the building, I saw out of the corner of my eye him POURING SOMETHING on my car! WTF!

So I turned around quietly and went back to the car and saw him muttering something while he was trying to remove my Obama bumpersticker. I yelled "What the FUCK are you doing, asshole!" loudly and scared the crap out of him. I grabbed his arm and told him we're going to the front office to report him.

He started crying! The guy was in his late-sixties with the usual accouterments an older vintage Freeper dumbass would wear...polyester pants and a too-tight shirt with a big beer gut, Vitalis hair slicked back, cigarette-stained teeth and the vibes of an angry old man. I felt sorry for him as he whimpered like a little schoolboy, so I asked for his license to get his name and phone number. He gave it to me. I then told him I was going to talk to the parking lot management about what to do next.

When he walked away, I noticed he had crapped in his pants.

What should I do?

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=132x6368149

"What should I do? "

WAKE UP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by everyman68 View Post
    "What should I do? "

WAKE UP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Change his diapers .What a full load of crap and not just in the Phantom of the old man's pants.This boob reminds me of the book 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty' .(http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/6821/thurber.html)

LOL! I'm sure that really happened.

I liked the creativity. I haven't seen anything like this before. Bravo! He gets major points for mentioning how he/she, the brave one, scared the shit out of the cowardly Republican.

Sonnabend
    One quarter bong.

No conversion and it didnt happen at Starbucks

Quote Originally Posted by M1A2 View Post
    LOL! I'm sure that really happened.

I liked the creativity. I haven't seen anything like this before. Bravo! He gets major points for mentioning how he/she, the brave one, scared the shit out of the cowardly Republican.

If you read the replies the poster says he was a foot taller than the guy...

BSR

Quote Originally Posted by everyman68 View Post
    "What should I do? "

WAKE UP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Truth be told, this DUmmy was probably asked about Obama and what a terrible president he would make. DUmmie's head explodes, as well as his bowels, and he throws his coffe cup at the man's car. Man calls to file a complaint with the parking lot. Parking lot knows who this guy is and is a known problem. They give guy phone number to call as it is on record if this ever happened again.

Guy talks to DUmmies wife, who kinda likes Obama. Charges are not pressed since DUmmie is in counciling because of an abusive childhood.

Later on, I think the DUmmy let the truth slip out....like, uh, other things....

JVS (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 10:38 AM
    Response to Original message
    40. He seriously crapped his pants?

Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
    zulchzulu (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 10:43 AM
    Response to Reply #40
    44. I sure appeared that way...
    His pants were a light blue and there were the tell-tail signs of some um... problems.
    Thanks to SarasotaRepub for your help! :D

BSR
    zulchzulu (1000+ posts) Mon Jun-16-08 10:40 AM
    Response to Original message
    42. > Here's what I've done....
    I called the lot management and reported him for vandalism. They asked if I wanted to press charges. I said no. They were considering reporting him to the police to have it on record. I said to make sure it was them that are logged in as reporting it.

I then called his home number and talked to his wife and told her what happened. She was quiet and sounded very upset. I told her to have him get help. We joked briefly and she said she "kind of likes Obama", but her husband doesn't. I said that appeared to be pretty obvious. I told her I wasn't pressing charges, but it should be a lesson to him that he really needs to get help.

I wished her a nice day and hopefully that's the end of it. Ferchrissakes...

One main reason I even brought all this up is because I've hear reports from others getting Obama lawn signs stolen and some instances of people getting their cars "keyed"... we're not even in the full season of Republican demonization yet...
    I have many many more Facepalm pictures to post for this bouncy. It keeps getting better and better..

Some DUmmies immediately identify the story as apocryphal...The others shouldn't be allowed near heavy machinery...

I'm surprised Zulcululu didn't add his wife offered him sexual favors not to turn in her husband to the police...

And now in their world it's Republicans who vandalizes and keys poor people's cars? Just wow....