1. #1 Protesting at L.A. Temple (Prop. 8)Feel the love. NOT! 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Protesting at L.A. Temple (Prop. 8)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiwc9...eature=related
    Feel the love. NOT!

The people have spoken. The freaks need to back down. And blocking roads? WTF! Thats why I have a brush guard on my 4x4 and carry a gun everywhere I go. :mad:
    Pain is weakness leaving the body

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    The people have spoken. The freaks need to back down. And blocking roads? WTF! Thats why I have a brush guard on my 4x4 and carry a gun everywhere I go. :mad:
    unfortunately, in CA, we are not allowed to shoot or run over homos who block the road. And no they didnt let us vote on that.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

Quote Originally Posted by zBoots View Post
    unfortunately, in CA, we are not allowed to shoot or run over homos who block the road. And no they didnt let us vote on that.
    And that's a damn shame :mad:
    Pain is weakness leaving the body

I bet home boy wasn't expecting to get punched square in the face for messing with the guys truck.
    Last edited by M21; 11-09-2008 at 10:04 PM.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

I am so glad I live behind my curtain in Orange County. The liberals here want to censor, protest, change, etc anything that is opposite to their point of view. Blocking traffic, vandalism, and violence is only going to hurt their cause. I'm glad that idiot protester got punched in the face. That guy in the truck wasn't doing anything wrong or illegal...he was excercising his right to free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I used to live in Albany, GA and I never saw any homos openly running around town. :p