Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    You fell for the media smear.
    Nah. I hire and fire people all the time and my 'dufus radar' pretty much picked up on her lack of capability right away. BTW - the interviews I saw that she did with FOX didn’t change that opinion a single molecule. She's pretty much a female version of Dan Quayle: "What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Nah. I hire and fire people all the time and my 'dufus radar' pretty much picked up on her lack of capability right away. BTW - the interviews I saw that she did with FOX didn’t change that opinion a single molecule. She's pretty much a female version of Dan Quayle: "What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."
    You can fire people on the internet?
    Wow, I didn't know that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by M21 View Post
    Hopefully after this recent debacle we are all angrily motivated enough to take back our party. I know I am.
    The problem with the party right now is that Palin republicans are in charge. No thanks. Lets bring back libertarian principles and discard the albatross of social conservatism that has bankrupt modern conservatism.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    The problem with the party right now is that Palin republicans are in charge. No thanks. Lets bring back libertarian principles and discard the albatross of social conservatism that has bankrupt modern conservatism.
    I thought it was that the Republican party spent out tax money like drunken sailors that cost us this election not social conservatism.?

Sorry douche boy try again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    I thought it was that the Republican party spent out tax money like drunken sailors that cost us this election not social conservatism.?

Sorry douche boy try again.
    What do you think the enabler for all that was? Guess what! It was social conservatism. Elevating moral issues above all else, social conservatives gave our republicans the go ahead to do anything and everything they wanted just as long as the social (god approved) issues were given lip service or the occasional nod.