Kadie (1000+ posts) Wed May-28-08 03:43 PM
Original message

* at the Air Force Academy graduation ceremony - pics

Edited on Wed May-28-08 04:34 PM by Kadie

President Bush and U.S. Air Force Academy graduate Theodore Shiveley, from Plano, Texas, bump chests during the Air Force Academy graduation ceremony yesterday in Colorado Springs, Colo. (AP Photo / May 28, 2008)

President Bush and United States Air Force Academy graduate Michael Riddick, from Aiken, S.C., flex their biceps during a graduation ceremony, Wednesday, May 28, 2008, in Colorado Springs, Colo..
(AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)

President Bush reacts after an unidentified graduate slips on a rain slicked walkway during the U.S. Air Force Academy graduation ceremony, Wednesday, May 28, 2008, in Colorado Springs, Colo. The graduate was unhurt.
(AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)

President Bush performs a dance step after handing a diploma to an unidentified U.S. Air Force Academy cadet during the Class of 2008 graduation ceremony, Wednesday, May 28, 2008, at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colo. In all, 1,012 cadets received their diplomas during the graduation ceremony.
(AP Photo/David Zalubowski)
I totally enjoyed these pics (there are more at the link BTW, I can only post 4). I love to see the President interacting with our military. And if the pics are any indication, these Air Force Grads had a lot of fun with him. The DUmmies of course find this "obscene" and "vulgar".