Thread: Woo, newness

1. #1 Woo, newness 
    Just wanted to introduce myself to the rest of the Underground crowd. :D I'm a noob and a conservative, of course. Nothing much else to say. Real name is Stacey, and I'm from the South. *gasp* Original: a conservative from the South... It's here that lots of people are now buying up guns...lots of guns. Seriously. O_o

Welcome aboard!

A lot of the people on CU already have a lot of guns. Of course, they're like shoes: you can never have too many. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarwen Half-E View Post
    Just wanted to introduce myself to the rest of the Underground crowd. :D I'm a noob and a conservative, of course. Nothing much else to say. Real name is Stacey, and I'm from the South. *gasp* Original: a conservative from the South... It's here that lots of people are now buying up guns...lots of guns. Seriously. O_o
    Hard to get ahold of ammunition here in GA. Everybody's sold out.

FBI reports that background checks for gun buyers are up 15% so far this month.

Oh, and welcome.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

True. I was watching my local news last night and gun sales around this area are up 20%. They can't keep stocked (mostly with handguns and such). One man bought over $45,000 in guns to distribute to his kids and grandkids.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarwen Half-E View Post
    True. I was watching my local news last night and gun sales around this area are up 20%. They can't keep stocked (mostly with handguns and such). One man bought over $45,000 in guns to distribute to his kids and grandkids.
    Welcome...Good to see anothe gun lover.
    yep...that's they way to get us. You don't have to worry about weapon sales if you control the ammo.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Welcome to CU.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Thanks for all the welcomes! :D

Welcome form another southerner!

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Hard to get ahold of ammunition here in GA. Everybody's sold out.

FBI reports that background checks for gun buyers are up 15% so far this month.

Oh, and welcome.
    Ammo is how Obama plans to control guns . . . . get it while you can . . . .

OH and welcome. Beware the phony conservatives. We have several people here who play conservative. You can spot them by their sources.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.