Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Aside from the backlash from the protests, another theory is that the product is oversaturated. We have games on Thursday night, Sunday morning(games played in London), Sunday afternoon, Sunday night, Monday night and after college season, Saturday. Personally, I used to be a huge sports fan in general but my interest has waned over the years.

Maybe people cringe now when injuries occur? Football injuries are different than those in other sports, even hockey. Baseball, hockey, basketball players rarely end up in wheelchairs permanently following injuries in their respective sports.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Colin Kaepernick makes NFL history!!!

http://www.espn.com/blog/san-francis...-49ers-starter

To be sure, Kaepernick's performance against the Bears on Sunday was abysmal. According to ESPN Stats & Information, he became the first quarterback in league history to take five sacks and throw for less than 5 yards in a game. His 39.6 passer rating was the worst he's put up this season and his 4 passing yards on 1-of-5 attempts was the worst output of his career in a game he started.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    I'd introduce a 'Gruden Cam' option to boost MNF-ratings. I've known a couple women who'd perfectly happy watching him watching a game...

Plus, for men like me, nobody does his 'homework' like Gruden, who can predict-and-analyze strategy like a Samurai Warlord. That's probably why MNF sports-bar viewership is down... We don't want the background-clatter when Gruden is talking.

We use to call him Chuckie because of his resemblance to the Chuckie doll from Child's Play movie franchise.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.