1. #1 Crazy lefties attack old lady at No on 8 protest... 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Video Shows Prop 8 Protesters Terrorizing Cross-Carrying Elderly Woman and Reporter

The journalist attempted to continue her story by yelling over the crowd, at which point the protesters erupted in noise, drowning her out. video:
    http://gatorgop.blogspot.com/2008/11...-at-no-on.html
    PALM SPRINGS, Florida, November 10, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Video footage from KPSP CBS 2 Palm Spring News shows Proposition 8 protesters surrounding an elderly woman and the reporter trying to interview her, shouting and blocking the camera's view of the woman, ultimately forcing the two to flee from the encircling crowd.

Phyllis Burgess, a supporter of true marriage, had been assaulted earlier as she displayed a large cross in front of the protesters. Video footage shows the anti-marriage crowd pushing Burgess, slapping the cross out of her hand and stomping on it as they surround her.

When reporter Kimberly Chang attempted to interview Burgess shortly thereafter, she grew visibly upset as dozens of protesters encircled the pair and shouted them down while blocking the camera with their signs, rendering the interview impossible.

"As you can see right now, we are being a little attacked here," Chang said. Burgess then told Chang she thought they needed to call the police.

The journalist attempted to continue her story by yelling over the crowd, at which point the protesters erupted in noise, drowning her out. (To see the KPSP CBS 2 footage, go to: http://gatorgop.blogspot.com/2008/11...ties-attack-ol...)

True marriage supporters, particularly religious groups, have felt the ire of same-sex "marriage" advocates ever since California's Proposition 8 was passed last Tuesday. Proposition 8 places the true definition of marriage in the state constitution.

"In California, marriage advocates faced intimidation, vandalism, the ire of Hollywood stars and opposition from Internet moguls," said Valerie Mosher of Concerned Women for America in a statement Friday. However, "marriage proved more important to the voters than threats or approval from cultural elites."

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/nov/08111010.html

And that piece of crap arnold is egging it on even more.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

There are a lot of homos in the Palm Springs area...particularly Cathedral City. Fuck these intolerant people. The only hate I have seen has been from the gays and their supporters. I hope the amendent stays, but who knows what those whacko judges will do.

Very sad. These folks are rabid. I wonder where the law enforcement is on this. Does somebody have to be seriously injured or killed before they break this up? I guess rioting isn't a crime in Cali.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by M21 View Post
    Very sad. These folks are rabid. I wonder where the law enforcement is on this. Does somebody have to be seriously injured or killed before they break this up? I guess rioting isn't a crime in Cali.
    If there was a protest at an abortion clinic, the police would be swarming all over the place. Protesting against fags does not carry the same rights and or safety protective measures.

Why are the homos protesting in white areas?? It was the minority vote that helped Prop 8 pass. How come the homos aren't protesting the black churches in cities like Watts or the Catholic churches in East LA???

Quote Originally Posted by cat714 View Post
    Why are the homos protesting in white areas?? It was the minority vote that helped Prop 8 pass. How come the homos aren't protesting the black churches in cities like Watts or the Catholic churches in East LA???
    Coz the peeps down there will run their asses back home....
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Patent Member
    My guess is they're averse to being shot.

Because that would be racist They can't admit that their beloved minorities would vote against them, so they have to protest evil whitey