Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Prediction for 2012 Republican Ticket 
    My 2012 Republican Ticket Prediction:

Michael Steele / Bobby Jindal

Thoughts?

Sonnabend
    Palin/ Jindal :D

Crist/Jindal.

Romney will be ticked because he thinks he's the man for 2012.

Crist = Florida. Moderates. Real executive experience. Crisis management (hurricanes)

Jindal = South. Catholic vote. Minority vote. Real executive experience Crisis management (hurricanes)
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestron View Post
    My 2012 Republican Ticket Prediction:

Michael Steele / Bobby Jindal

Thoughts?
    Perhaps the other way around; Michael Steele is living the comfortable big law firm life right now (although he stays involved with GOPAC). I like them both, from what I have seen.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Right now this is all "pie in the sky"
    The best thing to do at this time if find great Conservatives to run in 2010....
    At this time we have no idea who or what will be needed in 12..So maybe it might be the smartest thing for the GOP to start crossin one bridge at a time?
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    So maybe it might be the smartest thing for the GOP to start crossin one bridge at a time?
    That would beat the fuck out of McCain's winning "crossing the aisle" strategy. I am really pissed about Obama winning, but am not really disappointed that McCain lost. By losing, he has no political capital and hopefully he will be shunned by the GOP like the last loser of a Presidential Election, Kerry is by his own party.

I wouldnt mind John Sununu getting a look-see. He is young and has promise.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    That would beat the fuck out of McCain's winning "crossing the aisle" strategy. I am really pissed about Obama winning, but am not really disappointed that McCain lost. By losing, he has no political capital and hopefully he will be shunned by the GOP like the last loser of a Presidential Election, Kerry is by his own party.
    I'm bummed Obaba won...but it's not the end of the USA...
    I've seen some Conservatives act almost like DUmmies....I wanna tell those peeps...pick yourself up,pull your head outta your ass and get your ass in gear....We lost an election...Guess what...there's another one in 2 years...
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Banned
    No more RINO's, moderates or whatever the hell you want to call them. We need a true blue conservative like Palin, Newt, Jindal or Steele who can connect with the voters and is a good debater. Out of those 4, I think Palin is the best choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    I'm bummed Obaba won...but it's not the end of the USA...
    I've seen some Conservatives act almost like DUmmies....I wanna tell those peeps...pick yourself up,pull your head outta your ass and get your ass in gear....We lost an election...Guess what...there's another one in 2 years...
    It's because they've got a substantial majority in both houses and the moderate Dems are mostly gone.
    Some things are almost irreversible. If they pass nat'l healthcare we're stuck with it. That's why I'm so glum. The checks and balances are gone. These guys are going to work as fast as they can. They'll be no reaching across the aisle. believe me.