Thread: Prediction for 2012 Republican Ticket

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post
    It's because they've got a substantial majority in both houses and the moderate Dems are mostly gone.
    Some things are almost irreversible. If they pass nat'l healthcare we're stuck with it. That's why I'm so glum. The checks and balances are gone. These guys are going to work as fast as they can. They'll be no reaching across the aisle. believe me.
    I don't see how Obaba can pass Nat'l healthcare very fast....
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    I don't see how Obaba can pass Nat'l healthcare very fast....
    He can't do it at all.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

Palin is tainted and would not be a viable candidate in 2012.

Lets see Gingrich back in the party chair and cleaning house to see what cream rises to the top...and go from there.

but this last batch of candidates to come through the process were all middle of the road (even when they tried not to be).

Honestly I won't vote for the next politician that decries he is carrying the mantle of Reagen.....Don't be Reagen.

Reagen was Reagen. Be someone new and better.

I'm banking on Arlen Specter/Michael Bloomberg.
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemeenie View Post
    Actually, Reagan was Reagan. :p
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Patrick J.Buchanan and Sister Sarah in either order.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by zBoots View Post
    I wouldnt mind John Sununu getting a look-see. He is young and has promise.
    He couldn't hold his own seat. That doesn't show much promise.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Lets see Gingrich back in the party chair and cleaning house to see what cream rises to the top...and go from there.
    Newt ignited some of what we see today when it turned out he was actually a rat guarding the cheese. He spoke with a forked tounge when he was taking pork back to Georgia to build C-130s the Air Force specifically said they didn't need.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Palin/Who cares? :o

Palin is tainted and would not be a viable candidate in 2012.

but this last batch of candidates to come through the process were all middle of the road (even when they tried not to be).

Honestly I won't vote for the next politician that decries he is carrying the mantle of Reagen.....Don't be Reagen.

Tainted only by the MSM and our resident libs!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.