Thread: Obama asked Bush to Bail Out the Auto Industry

1. #1 Obama asked Bush to Bail Out the Auto Industry 
    I don't think Bush should do it because I think the Dims are looking for a "fall guy" in case that bailout goes south. I know this will disappoint OwlMBA :D, but I don't want anymore bailouts, especially for the three automakers. These companies are at the mercy of the unions so I say let them file Ch. 11 and restructure. The management and unions need to go.

Of course Hussien wants this. He is up to his huge ears in owing favours to the labor unions for his coronation.

I say let them go broke, fuck the unions and the crappy products they make. The Japanese, German and Korean car companies are all profitable and building non-union cars in the south. If they can do it, the big three should be able to figure it out.

Let them fall to Toyota? If that be the case - then let the banks and insurance giants do the same. 2.5 million direct jobs lost in the auto-industry and its vendors will lead to another 5 million in indirect job losses, pushing the nation into a depression.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Let them fall to Toyota? If that be the case - then let the banks and insurance giants do the same. 2.5 million direct jobs lost in the auto-industry and its vendors will lead to another 5 million in indirect job losses, pushing the nation into a depression.
    TFB. Let the union pukes get their gas and mortgage payments from your king.

Banned
    When will the bail outs end? Whats going to happen to the value of American business if we keep propping them up when they fail? This has got to stop.

The dollars will be depressed in value. Inflation will be on its way.

Obama's trying to run the country and he isn't POTUS yet.
    He's really chomping at the bit, isn't he?
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Yeah, I thought he said 'there could be only one president at a time?' Hmm, maybe he said that with the same spirit of his 'I'm quitting smoking'
    Last edited by wulfpaw; 11-12-2008 at 03:47 AM.