1. #1 Gun sales taking off! 
    I saw on CNN (in the fitness center - just happened to look up and notice) this morning that gun sales are up bigtime. :) Allegedly due to fears of Obama's anti-gun stand. Is everyone aware he was on another foundation besides the one with Ayres? It was called the Joyce foundation, and speciallized in phony "law review" articles with an anti-gun theme. That type of article is what judges use when they have no precedent to go by. :mad: I first heard about this on Quinn & Rose a few weeks ago.

Not just guns.
    Hi cap magazines are very scarce right now.
    Ammo prices are through the roof.

Sounds like ammo is a better investment than stocks!

I just got off the phone with Brownell's.
    They are completely out of 20 and 30 round AR magazines.
    I put 10 on backorder.

I'm stocked, cocked, and locked. I anticipated this action a while ago and you're right SLW my investment has at least tripled.

I'm actually building a new AR for the Mrs now. Not out of any fear" but I grew up a Scout "Be prepared". ARs during hard times are worth their weight in Gold and pay a better return than stock in Campbells Soup.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    I just got off the phone with Brownell's.
    They are completely out of 20 and 30 round AR magazines.
    I put 10 on backorder.
    Ever use Thermold mags? I have a bunch and I've come to prefer them as much as steel.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

I also anticipated this before the election and made hubby go buy more guns and ammo.. We also joined the NRA to help them fight this in the courts if it comes down to it. Locked and loaded.. BANG BANG....lol God Bless America and keep her citizens free and safe.

Banned
    My father left me quite an arsenal when he died. Hopefully won't have to put them to use in the fight for freedom that may befall us, but they are there just in case.