Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Obama struggles to cut down 20-crescendo-a-day habit 
    One thing he is finding hard to change is his own smoking habit. Another of those little known facts about Obama is that he is "struggling to give up cigarettes" after promising his wife he would when he began his run for the presidency.

To a cynical observer, struggling to give up cigarettes is code for still smoking despite having promised not to. It's great to think of the world's most powerful man sneaking out into the back yard of the White House for a quick fag, breath freshener in his pocket, so Michelle doesn't catch him.

Can anyone find ANY stories in the US MSM about his dirty habit?

From what I see - only the FOREIGN press is even mentioning it. Talk about BIAS! http://news.google.com/news?um=1&res...nG=Search+News
    Last edited by bijou; 11-12-2008 at 02:16 AM.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Apparently he's a Nicorette fiend
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

LOL, I did not know this. WTF!!! ???

Our own GD president is a closet smoker.

Theres a good role model for the wee chillin.

Does he smoke KOOLs or Newports?

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

Quote Originally Posted by zBoots View Post

Does he smoke KOOLs or Newports?
    according to wikiAnswers - Marlboro http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_brand...ck_Obama_smoke

I have been forced to adjust the presidential seal accordingly.

I cannot find a pic of him smoking.

Hey, MSM, its not FDR in a wheel chair, its Obama smoking. YOu can take a pic.

Lordie.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    according to wikiAnswers - Marlboro http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_brand...ck_Obama_smoke
    Menthol?

As a tax payer, I demand my tax paying dollars not be used to treat his impending lung cancer and it should be illegal for him to smoke!!! :D

Does anyone think this would have been an non-story if Obama was a republican?

It's going to be a cold winter. It's illegal to smoke within 50 feet of the entrance to any Federal building so those will be nice pictures of him standing in the cold rain and snow huffing a cigarette out on the front lawn.

I hope when those tiimes of testing by world leaders come he's not jonesing for a smoke.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Does anyone think this would have been an non-story if Obama was a republican?
    Hell no.

You cant even smoke in a bar in most states, and his dirty little habit is a big secret. One of his lies is he quit.

I found some pics, but I cant tell if they are fakes.

doh, thats not it,

heres one

Banned
    Maybe he is so friggin SOPHISTICATED that he uses those plastic filter holders. Our newley elected Prez. is still sucking on those cancer sticks.

Smoking is not the in thing to do in the US but in France and the EU it is so sheik. Another un-sophisticated backward group of people. While cig sales are down here, they are booming across the pond.