Thread: African Imam in UK - with REAL Obama Birth Papers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1 African Imam in UK - with REAL Obama Birth Papers 
    Senior Member GrumpyOldLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,304


    ALLEGEDLY -

    African Press International

    African Imam, who confirms Obama's Kenyan Birth, arrives in the UK.
    He has papers with him that he took from the Mosques archives proving Obama's Kenyan Birth.
    The Imam is seeking protection in the UK from radicals who want him dead in Kenya for exposing Obama.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member zBoots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    378
    He's gonna get Obamacided.

    Theres a bunch of clinton folks around to show him just how to geterdone.

    "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by zBoots View Post
    He's gonna get Obamacided.

    Theres a bunch of clinton folks around to show him just how to geterdone.
    Is he using the same Bush folks who off'd Hatfield and Wellstone!!! Oh noes!!!!!

    Is this DU or CU? Or is it the same?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member GrumpyOldLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,304
    The 'official' in Hawaii who claims that the fake Certificate of Birth is real ... whoa-doggies ... :D

    If the papers the Imam smuggled out of Kenya are real - then that person in Hawaii is in a lot of trouble.

    So is whoever at the State Dept said Obama was 'okay' to be POTUS.

    I hope to God this is all real AND that the Imam and the paperwork lives long enough for everything to get out in the open.

    God please! OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!!
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    The 'official' in Hawaii who claims that the fake Certificate of Birth is real ... whoa-doggies ... :D

    If the papers the Imam smuggled out of Kenya are real - then that person in Hawaii is in a lot of trouble.

    So is whoever at the State Dept said Obama was 'okay' to be POTUS.

    I hope to God this is all real AND that the Imam and the paperwork lives long enough for everything to get out in the open.

    God please! OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!!
    And what basis in any reality that we live in do you have to believe that this is true?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member GrumpyOldLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    And what basis ... do you have to believe that this is true?
    There is nothing to say that this story is accurate.
    At the same time, there isn't anything to say that it's false.

    In my opening post I started with this about the story - in capital letters - ALLEGEDLY.

    I just hope that it is. Time will tell.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    I don't believe this for a second. BUT that would be some funny shit if it were true.:D
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member GrumpyOldLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I don't believe this for a second. BUT that would be some funny shit if it were true.:D
    Betchya Hillary has all her fingers and toes crossed that it is true! :D
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member zBoots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Is he using the same Bush folks who off'd Hatfield and Wellstone!!! Oh noes!!!!!

    Is this DU or CU? Or is it the same?
    Hes not allowed to use the hatfield/wellstone 'offer's. They work for us.

    I'm sure the Magic O doesnt have his own Cleaner since burning tires around peoples necks or burying little girls in a football field and stoning them to death is not looked upon favorably in the USA, yet.

    So hes gotta use the Clintons Cleaner .. ie Vince Foster Mary Mahoney, Victor Raiser, Paul Tulley, Ed Willey, Jerry Parks, James Bunch, James Wilson, Kathy Ferguson, Bill Shelton, Gandy Baugh, Florence Martin, Suzanne Coleman, etc etc etc.

    "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member zBoots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    Betchya Hillary has all her fingers and toes crossed that it is true! :D
    I think he would either be impeached or removed by SCOTUS. In either case, I think it would be President Biden.

    Dont know though, this is the first time we ever illegally elected a Kenyan.

    "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •