1. #1 Found this at the Internet Movie DataBase (IMDB) 
    While reading the President of CU thread I saw the trailer someone posted for the movie "My Name Is Bruce". I went to IMDB to see when it was coming out on DVD (02-10-09 for those wondering) and found that IMDB is now showing various TV show episodes and full length movies on their web site. I was curious so I looked around and found Fighter Pilot: Operation Red Flag amongst the videos. I would've loved to see this in the original IMax.

Banned
    Go to www.hulu.com and you will see that they have several times the TV shows and Movies that IMDB has. I watched all of the episodes of Firefly there and am watching another show that I had never even heard of called Surface that is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Go to www.hulu.com and you will see that they have several times the TV shows and Movies that IMDB has. I watched all of the episodes of Firefly there and am watching another show that I had never even heard of called Surface that is incredible.
    Thanks, I'll bookmark it.

Banned
    Just watched Fighter Pilot: Operation Red Flag and really enjoyed it. The cinematograghy was truly awesome. For a documentary it was pretty action packed and it was cool to watch some of the elite forces strut their stuff like during the downed pilot rescue mission and the rescue of the crew from the burning aircraft.

Got to hand it to our boys. I love 'em and am proud to have served under the same flag as them.
    Last edited by Speedy; 12-06-2008 at 12:39 PM.