1. #1 AmericanSolutions.com 
    Have ya'll heard about AmericanSolutions.com?

Neal Boortz has mentioned it on his show several times now. Newt Ginrich set it up and there's a petition for the U.S. Congress to act immediately to lower gasoline prices (and diesel and other fuel prices) by authorizing the exploration of proven energy reserves to reduce our dependence on foreign energy sources from unstable countries.

My husband and I just brought the total number of signers up to 805,750. They need 1,000,000 signatures before they'll present the petition. I'm sending a link to all my friends and family.

If you haven't already signed it please go to the link, it only takes a minute.
    “Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
    ― C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Perilloux View Post
    Have ya'll heard about AmericanSolutions.com?

Neal Boortz has mentioned it on his show several times now. Newt Ginrich set it up and there's a petition for the U.S. Congress to act immediately to lower gasoline prices (and diesel and other fuel prices) by authorizing the exploration of proven energy reserves to reduce our dependence on foreign energy sources from unstable countries.

My husband and I just brought the total number of signers up to 805,750. They need 1,000,000 signatures before they'll present the petition. I'm sending a link to all my friends and family.

If you haven't already signed it please go to the link, it only takes a minute.

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the Naďve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by dixierat View Post

;)

Cool. Thanks.

It's at 808,642 now.
    “Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
    ― C.S. Lewis