Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 "It was like a klan rally except Abercrombie polos and Birkenstocks" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Anti-Prop. 8 Activists Aim Racial Slurs at California African-Americans - Both Homosexual and Straight

Blacks voted for Proposition 8 70% to 30%, according to exit polls

SACRAMENTO, California, November 12, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Amid the rampant homosexualist protests in California, following the victory of Proposition 8, reports are pouring into homosexual blogs of same-sex "marriage" supporters directing their bile against the African-American community, aiming racist and threatening remarks even against blacks who are themselves homosexual.

Exit polls showed that African-Americans supported Proposition 8, the true marriage ballot measure, 70% to 30%.

One reader of Rod 2.0, a leading gay blog by an African-American, reported that when he joined the large homosexual protest outside Westwood's Mormon Temple, protesters called him a "******" at least twice.

"It was like being at a klan rally except the klansmen were wearing Abercrombie polos and Birkenstocks," wrote the commenter.

"YOU ******, one man shouted at men (sic). If your people want to call me a FAGGOT, I will call you a ******. Someone else said same thing to me on the next block near the temple ... me and my friend were walking, he is also gay but Korean, and a young WeHo clone said after last night the ******s better not come to West Hollywood if they knew what was BEST for them."

Another African-American reader from Los Angeles reports that he and his boyfriend, also black, were harassed about their race despite their prominently carrying "No on 8" signs.

"Three older men accosted my friend and shouted, 'Black people did this, I hope you people are happy!'" he relates.

When the man pointed out the sign he carried, "One of the older men said it didn't matter because 'most black people hated gays' and he was 'wrong' to think we had compassion,'" he says. "I guess he never thought we were gay."

Jasmyne Cannick, another popular African-American homosexual blogger, said last week that within three days of Proposition 8's victory she received several calls from homosexual and straight blacks who described being called “******s” and "being accosted in their cars and told that it was because of 'you people gays don’t have equal rights and you better watch your back.'"

Homosexualist leaders have called upon their constituents to cease the racist attacks.
    http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/nov/08111212.html

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    It won't be long until one of these 'faggots' barks the N-Word at the wrong brutha gets rung up.

Geez, how stupid can you be. And hypocritical. And just plain wrong....
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Banned
    There you go jumping with glee again. Maybe I should start posting stories about every religious wacko who does something crazy....

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    It won't be long until one of these 'faggots' barks the N-Word at the wrong brutha gets rung up.

Geez, how stupid can you be. And hypocritical. And just plain wrong....
    I do agree with the basic point though: if someone can use a slur at you (with no repercussions) you should be able to use one back. One of my problems with DU was that they felt free to use every slur against women--all completely spelled out--but if you used the n-word (spelled out) you were banned.

I would prefer that no one use slurs, but if you are going to dish them out you should learn to take it.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I do agree with the basic point though: if someone can use a slur at you (with no repercussions) you should be able to use one back. One of my problems with DU was that they felt free to use every slur against women--all completely spelled out--but if you used the n-word (spelled out) you were banned.

I would prefer that no one use slurs, but if you are going to dish them out you should learn to take it.

I see what yer sayin'

I just wish both sides would lay off the use of inflammatory pejoratives. It really is dangerous. I've seen it. That shit is real.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    There you go jumping with glee again. Maybe I should start posting stories about every religious wacko who does something crazy....
    Just remember...Phelps is your guy.

I just love watching the left struggle with the fact that the people have spoken and they can't accept it. It's priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    You're Gay!!! ??:eek:

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

BSR
    Black people did this, I hope you people are happy!'" he relates.

What do you mean, "you people"?

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Just remember...Phelps is your guy.

I just love watching the left struggle with the fact that the people have spoken and they can't accept it. It's priceless.
    Not only can they not accept that they have spoken, they can't accept that the right can accept their stance, but that the right is going to keep marching on anyway. Proposition 8 opponents had a lot of cash on hand. But what they didn't bet on was the right having just the same financial backing to get the word out AND the faith based constituency. There is power in prayer, folks, and lots of it when those of faith come together for a common cause.
    I need to walk on the wire just to catch my breath."[/COLOR]
    Jeremiah 33:3

Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    What do you mean, "you people"?

Nice. Very nice. :D
    I need to walk on the wire just to catch my breath."[/COLOR]
    Jeremiah 33:3