Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Baby Seal Ribs

"These are tender and the meat falls right off the bone. Generally, people think of baby seal ribs as a meal they would only order when at a restaurant, but they are so easy to make at home. This recipe could not be any more simple."

* 2 pounds baby seal ribs
    * 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (I prefer bullseye)

DIRECTIONS

1. Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil big enough to enclose each portion of seal ribs. Spray each piece of foil with vegetable cooking spray. Brush the baby seal ribs liberally with barbeque sauce and place each portion in its own piece of foil. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
    2. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
    3. Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from foil and add more sauce, if desired.

Serve hot with taters and enjoy!!!

Don't let the rump go to waste! Baby Seal rump stew is delicious!

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

Quote Originally Posted by zBoots View Post
    Baby Seal Ribs

"These are tender and the meat falls right off the bone. Generally, people think of baby seal ribs as a meal they would only order when at a restaurant, but they are so easy to make at home. This recipe could not be any more simple."

* 2 pounds baby seal ribs
    * 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (I prefer bullseye)

DIRECTIONS

1. Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil big enough to enclose each portion of seal ribs. Spray each piece of foil with vegetable cooking spray. Brush the baby seal ribs liberally with barbeque sauce and place each portion in its own piece of foil. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
    2. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
    3. Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from foil and add more sauce, if desired.

Serve hot with taters and enjoy!!!

Don't let the rump go to waste! Baby Seal rump stew is delicious!
    I heard it tastes like manattee! :D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

OMG, this is painful to someone who teaches the kiddies at the zoo about preserving the baby seals and ellies and whales. You know that old saying "Save the Whales". I have a framed poster with that saying in our downstairs room (now finished as a mini-gym).

It's painful, but funny. :D

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    OMG, this is painful to someone who teaches the kiddies at the zoo about preserving the baby seals and ellies and whales. You know that old saying "Save the Whales". I have a framed poster with that saying in our downstairs room (now finished as a mini-gym).

It's painful, but funny. :D
    Only kidding, you know! Never really cooked an Elly or a seal. I am not saying anything about the Manattee though! :D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    I heard it tastes like manattee! :D
    Kind of a cross between manattee and broiled Sea Otter

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

Unfortunately, Sea Otter is not as delicious as it looks. Blue Whale tongue on the other hand, mmmmmmm.

I love seafood. But in the fall I like to switch over to heavier, heartier dishes. I could really use a recipe for Panda bear.

Also, if anyone has figured out how to roast an entire Bigfoot, please let me know. I'm running out of tranquilizer darts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Burr View Post
    Unfortunately, Sea Otter is not as delicious as it looks. Blue Whale tongue on the other hand, mmmmmmm.

I love seafood. But in the fall I like to switch over to heavier, heartier dishes. I could really use a recipe for Panda bear.

Also, if anyone has figured out how to roast an entire Bigfoot, please let me know. I'm running out of tranquilizer darts.
    Why Panda Bear just happens to be an especiality of mine; TYVM for asking.

Try this bad boy on Super bowl sunday with your chips and dip

Panda Bear Neck Roast

3-5 lbs. Panda Bear Neck meat "boned out and in 1 piece" (use a very sharp knife when deboning your panda!)
    8 slices thick cut bacon
    1 cup red wine
    1 cup beef boullion "use cubes"
    1 rib of celery
    1 onion sliced
    garlic powder or garlic cloves "to desired taste "
    1/4 cup lemon juice
    1/2 tsp. salt
    1/2 tsp. pepper
    1/4 tsp. ginger
    1 tsp. basil
    1 tblsp. olive oil

Boil bacon in water for 5 minutes
    Lay panda neck meat flat on counter, sprinkle with additional seasonings, place bacon on top, roll up roast, and tie with string. Tenderize panda neck as desired.

Place in container or ziploc bag and pour in in mixture of wine, boullion, onion, garlic, lemon, salt, pepper, ginger, basil, celery "have premixed" over roast.

Roll several times in mixture. Refridgerate for 4 hours, turning several times. Remove from mixture, pat dry, and brown in olive oil in skillet. Place in baking dish or roaster add mixture, and cover.
    Bake at 325 degrees until tender or done.
    Remove from oven, drain juice in sauce pan, thicken to make gravy.

slice Panda Neck meat 3/4 inch thick
    goes great with mashed potato's with gravy on top of them both.