Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 SF Home Displays Large "F*ck Mormons" Banner 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    SF Home Displays Large "F*ck Mormons" Banner
    No-on-8 folks, this isn't necessary.

Lord knows the other side, if you will, is just waiting for the stop Prop. 8 movement to use its salad fork during the entree course, so let's keep venom such as the above -- found in Noe Valley, shot on Sanchez Street from the Castro -- to a minimum.

Really, this is almost as hateful as the people who voted for Prop. 8. And it's unfair to LDS ilk who actively fought against Prop. 8.

Or, do you think otherwise?http://sfist.com/2008/11/10/no_on_8_..._necessary.php

BSR
    you stay classy Homosexuals and supporters of Homosexuals.

I swear, they are like two years screaming and kicking their feet because they didn't get their way. They seem to feel like if they throw a big enough tantrum they'll make things go their way

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Rose View Post
    I swear, they are like two years screaming and kicking their feet because they didn't get their way. They seem to feel like if they throw a big enough tantrum they'll make things go their way
    What they seem to forget is that this was a measure that was voted on by the populous. I guess elections only matter when their side wins.

Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    What they seem to forget is that this was a measure that was voted on by the populous. I guess elections only matter when their side wins.
    But...but...I thought the people rejected Conservatism?
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

According to Nasty Pelosi we didn't know what we were voting for.

Whoa, whoa, why do the salad tossers get to hump Mormons? I tried to date a Mormon in High School, she couldn't dance, smoke, drink,(even a coke) and those tight sweaters stayed on. Maybe she used superglue, I'm not sure. The point is, if the gays have new marching orders, I.E." f*ck Mormons" can't we issue directives to our side? Hell, if Newt told me to "f*ck Swedes", I'd take that hit for the team.

Also, how do you guys find out about this stuff? I can't even go online anymore without hearing Homer Simpson's voice in my head saying "D'OH!"

I guess they finally found someone they could blame and not be called something back in return. Lotsa people getting a free pass because the homos want to blame mormons.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

I guess they think that this behavior wins overs converts to the cause, when in fact it just displays what a nasty bunch of sore losers they are. Conservatives lose the election and for the most part we say we accept it. Homosexuals lose a proposition and it's vile behavior for all to see.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

you stay classy Homosexuals and supporters of Homosexuals.

I support gay people I know in my daily life. None of them would ever hang up something like that, or mistreat an old woman, or act up at a protest in front of a church. People like that don't speak for gay people in general any more than the Klan speaks for all white people.