Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Feminist Roxane Gay Declares: ‘We Have to Get White Women in Order’ 
    Power CUer
    This ugly, fat blot on humanity wants to separate white women from white men to make her "glorious" feminist revolution a reality. Personally, I think she should focus on getting a Weight Watchers membership, but, then, I voted for the winner.

Feminist Roxane Gay Declares: ‘We Have to Get White Women in Order’
    http://theothermccain.com/2016/11/14...omen-in-order/

A bestselling feminist author told a national conference that “dismantling patriarchy” requires that women must stop listening to white men.

“We have to get white women in order,” Roxane Gay said Friday at the Facing Race conference in Atlanta. “Until women are less invested in what white men think, we aren’t dismantling patriarchy.”

A professor of English at Purdue University, Gay is the author of Bad Feminist, a 2014 New York Times bestseller that is assigned reading in many university Women’s Studies programs. She was a keynote speaker at the Facing Race conference, organized by an anti-white group called Race Forward: The Center for Racial Justice Innovation. The organization’s partisan nature was revealed in a Nov. 9 statement responding to Donald Trump’s election by calling it “the worst outcome we could have imagined . . . a stunning victory for racism, misogyny, homophobia, and vengeful authoritarianism.”

Open expressions of hatred toward white women have become common among Democrat activists since the election because of exit polls showing that a majority (53%) of white women voted for Trump. Ms. Gay’s anti-white remarks at the Atlanta conference were quoted on Twitter by former Ebony magazine senior editor Jamilah Lemieux, who since the election has changed her Twitter handle to “Atone, White Women!”

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Ugh my eyes my eyes!
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Power CUer
    But wait--there's more!

GET THIS: Now Hillary’s Campaign Is Saying She Lost Because WHITE WOMEN ARE ‘MISOGYNIST’ [VIDEO]
    Photo of Christian Datoc

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/15/ge...#ixzz4Q8Sv1Wlx

Jess McIntosh, the former communications director for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, told MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Monday that the real reason the former secretary of state lost the election is because of white women’s “internalized misogyny.”

“She, among white women, didn’t do any different than essentially Obama in 2012. A point better,” Hayes first noted. “How do you make sense of that.”

“Internalized misogyny is a real thing and it’s something we have to be talking about,” McIntosh answered. “The president said it the best during this whole campaign. We as a society react poorly to women seeking positions of power.”

What I find interesting is that Hillary got the same amount of white women as Obama did. If Hillary had gotten more of these white women (than Obama in 2012), would her surplus be considered "racists" who didn't vote for Obama? Hmm....

The simplest and most obvious conclusion is that the same group of women who liked Obama's policies liked Hillary's. The women who voted for neither Hillary nor Obama preferred different policies. No need to drag body parts into it.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    No need to drag body parts into it.
    I think some of her body parts were close to dragging without artificial support.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

How about some one separating her from her bucket of KFCs
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Mercy!

What a fool this woman is.

Don't know much about "dismantling patriarchy" ...

But must admit that she is not too far off the mark when saying that "women must stop listening to white men."

Especially when we are married to them!

Well, sometimes they are correct ... but not too often!!! *evil-grin*
    Last edited by ABC; 11-16-2016 at 11:03 AM.

American By Choice ~ 1980

Does that 'Not listening to White men' thing include Bill Clinton, Bill DiBlasio, Rahm Emmanuel, and Chuck Schumer?

“The president said it the best during this whole campaign. We as a society react poorly to women seeking positions of power.”

What?

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...5#.WCyACPTnGt-

Lemme see... somebody find me a stone so I can chisel it... Only Libs May Rise From Internal Misogyny.

Apparently Clinton voters were able to rise above this subconscious force.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Does that 'Not listening to White men' thing include Bill Clinton, Bill DiBlasio, Rahm Emmanuel, and Chuck Schumer?
    Well, Bill Clinton is "the first black president" , Rahm is an Israeli citizen, and Schumer is Jewish (which many Jews claim is not white), so I am assuming it only counts for DiBlasio.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    “The president said it the best during this whole campaign. We as a society react poorly to women seeking positions of power.”
    Like Sarah Palin?