1. #1 MSNBC's new slogan 
    In case you missed it on the program yesterday or don't get Glenn Beck in your market -- http://www.glennbeck.com/content/art...cle/198/18173/
    November 13, 2008 - 13:16 ET

GLENN: From Radio City in Midtown Manhattan, third most listened to show in all of America and strangely proud of it. Hello, my name is Glenn Beck. MSNBC, yes, that glorious GE building known at 30 Rockefeller Plaza right across the street from me now, the bastion of fairness in journalism. It has a new slogan, and I kid you not. It is Experience the Power of Change. MSNBC, Experience the Power of Change. You're kidding me, right? I mean, the New York Times is reporting, "Watch MSNBC, a new commercial for the cable channel intones to Experience the Power of Change, are they introducing a new slogan that calls to mind the President Barack Obama's campaign message? NBC says it is not." No, of course they are not. The most liberal news channel in our nation's history? A channel that is just slightly right of the Soviet-run state television? I mean, why call it MSNBC anymore, really? Microsoft really didn't have anything to do with it anymore, do they? Why not just call it state cable channel 1. It has -- it just happened to pick the wording of a candidate they supported during the entire campaign. That's a total coincidence. Nothing to see here, people. Move on. If John McCain happened to win, of course they would also have run the commercials about change. Or would it -- no, no, no. MSNBC, experience the failed policies of the past. That's probably what they would have done but that would have been a total coincidence as well.

I'm actually surprised that you just don't type in MSNBC.com and it's just, your browser just takes you to, you know, moveon.org's donation page or, you know, just, you type in MSNBC.com and it just says, "Thank you for your donation." I mean, why not? Getting access to all the banks. You have one guy on TV that is telling Republicans to shut the hell up and spends an hour every night looking like a local theater Shakespeare lead, "I huff and I puff and I blow your house in." He talks about, has anyone noticed the similarities between serial killers and Republicans? Then another guy who gets chills up his leg and he says then it's his main job as a journalist to do everything he can to make Obama's presidency work. Really? Was that your job the last eight years? By the way, he is also the guy who is most often mentioned as a Democratic senatorial candidate. You know, when the guy in the right wing of your lineup is David Gregory, you know you need a different slogan than fair and balanced. You know you're thinking -- I mean, but why stop with the Power of Chang? How about MSNBC: Thank God for Democrats, and it would be a small G, not a capital G. I mean, you've got to be kidding me. "We're just talking about those who practice democracy. What, you thought we meant Democrat? Everybody's a Democrat. We practice democracy." "MSNBC, the power of BO." "Barack Obama? No, we weren't talking about Barack Obama. We were talking about body odor, the importance of hygiene. That's what we were doing." "MSNBC, Barack Obama is God." "What? We just meant that news about Barack Obama comes with guaranteed overnight delivery at the very latest. You've seen those trucks? What, do you think those truckdrivers that says G-O-D, God? God's the co-pilot. I don't know what you're talking about. You right wingers, where do you come up with these attacks? Boy, Sarah Palin's stupid."

Now, in a completely, completely unrelated story, Stu, do you remember three months ago when I came in to you and I don't even know if I said this on the air and I said, my gut tells me GE is in real trouble. Do you remember that?

STU: Yeah, I do actually.

GLENN: And you thought I was crazy, didn't you?

STU: No, I didn't -- why do you always say that about everything you say? I didn't think you were crazy at all about that. That makes a lot of sense to me actually.

GLENN: I said -- and I don't know if I said it on the air. I said, my gut tells me there's no sign -- remember, everybody -- this is before Warren Buffett even started buying in stock at GE and I said there's trouble. And then when Warren Buffett bought the stock and he's like, "Look, I'm buying, because there's great deals like GE." Once I bought that stock, I thought, uh-uh, GE's in real trouble. Why is Warren Buffett making a big deal out of buying stock in GE? Well, something else now comes to mind, completely unrelated to MSNBC's about how long down before the god Obama, making sure that the Democrats know exactly where they stand. Shameless, shameless propaganda? MSNBC, their parent company, General Electric, has just received a $139 billion bailout. Wait a minute. $139 billion has now gone to GE because they are too big to fail. And, you know, they are having some problems. "No, Warren Buffett told everybody that we should buy GE." Remember, they're having trouble? Gee, how come I haven't heard that? These people, it is the biggest swindle I've ever seen. If this were being done by nongovernment agencies, if this was being done in the private sector, all of these people would be in jail. They are telling us on television: "You know what you should do? You should invest in GE. Look at me. I'm investing in GE. Look, everything's fine." Barney Frank is on television: "Fannie and Freddie? Look, I've always said Fannie is, but Freddie's great, too. So come on. There's nothing to see here, people. Move along. Nothing to see here. Don't look behind the curtain. What man behind the curtain? I am the great and powerful Oz!" Ken Lay did less damage to the American economy than these people in congress have done. Ken Lay only said -- Stu, was it on a phone call or was it in a memo where he said, "Hey, there's nothing wrong with Enron."

STU: Yeah, I believe it was a conference call.

GLENN: Conference call: Nothing wrong with Enron. Barney Frank was on national television saying, "Nothing wrong with Enron." The whole thing collapsed. They don't hold any responsibility? We don't hold them responsible? Chris Dodd, Chris Dodd right now is on television pointing his finger at the camera saying, "It's reasonable for us to ask what recipients will do with the money." How about what you're going to do with my money! You're the recipient, Chris Dodd, of my money! It is reasonable for me to ask what the hell are you going to do with my money? These people, they should be in prison. They should be in prison. There is no shame, and isn't it interesting that I can look at a situation and go, wait a minute, GE, everybody says GE is fine. I don't think GE is fine. Why do I feel that way? Because I can connect the dots. I can connect the dots. GE is also GE Capital you connect the dots. "Nothing wrong here. Everything's fine." Really? Why is General Motors in the trouble it's in? Because it's also GMAC. It got into the mortgage stuff. But GE is too big to fail.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    In case you missed it on the program yesterday or don't get Glenn Beck in your market -- http://www.glennbeck.com/content/art...cle/198/18173/
    Here's wishing them a quick demise in the MSM's race into non-Relevancy!

yeah, Chris "no BALLS" Matthews as press sec

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by ConJinx View Post
    yeah, Chris "no BALLS" Matthews as press sec
    He has a tingle up his legs.Most likely a problem with his bladder or Obermans hand !:D

I can't even watch Sunday Night Football because of Kieth nOberlady. Someone should buy him a ticket to a Raiders game.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Here's wishing them a quick demise in the MSM's race into non-Relevancy!
    You're kidding right? The "fairness" doctrine will enshrine MSNBC as a moderate station.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I can't even watch Sunday Night Football because of Kieth nOberlady. Someone should buy him a ticket to a Raiders game.
    And have him wear a Broncos jersey.

rm -rf obama*

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    He's fine when he sticks to sports. Hearing Olbermann and Dan Patrick do the highlights brings back fond memories of the glory days of Sportscenter.