Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Eyelids
    But it is happening, and I've posted poll after poll to support my claim only to be refuted by your useless views on issues.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    McCain got a bump of about 4%, people aren't participating in partisan politics anymore. And I'll post this again, maybe you guys just forgot to read it:

Obama doesnt need FL, if Obama wins all the Kerry states plus NM, CO and IA (he is polling very well in all 3 of those states) and loses NH its a tie and goes to the Democrat controlled House of Representatives. I wonder who they'll pick?

Since 2/24 there have been 13 polls in PA, of which Obama leads 10 by margins of 7% on average. Theres a guy does this stuff based purely off poll #'s and has Obama at a 76% chance of winning PA.

Ohio is a toss up right now, any discrepancy is pretty much statistical noise even though you might get the impression Obama is starting to catch up (the unity bounce has yet to be really looked at OH, as there have been no polls conducted since Hillary's departure).

And Obama cant win the South?
    Most recent Rasmussen poll of MI has Obama up by 3.
    McCain is still comfortably ahead in LA, but over the past 2 months his lead has been cut in half.
    Missouri is a tie, there are two recent polls with McCain by 1 and 2 percent and a third with Obama by 3. Again, statistical noise.

And incumbent Democrats are aligning with Obama without hesitation, hell the DNC even implented all of his campaign policies from the primaries after Clinton dropped out.

Obama has all of the Kerry states in the bag , he'll have to work a bit to ensure PA stays blue but with Clinton on the trail he can push the right buttons there. Obama has support spread across the entire country, and the GOP cannot compete with his resources. Obama wins the battle of atrition every time, even with Rev. Wright the Republicans couldn't establish a wedge issue.

Its over. Obama is your next president, better start cozying up to that.
    I did not know that MI (Michigan) was a southern state. You must have meant MS for Mississippi. Obama will not win a single state in the south. McCain will win NY. Big guns like Rudy,Koch, Bloomberg & Pataki will campaign for him and he will win the state despite those stupid polls you speak of. Hillary will stand back and laugh because she will be the nominee next time around even if by some miracle Obama wins. Obama will fuck it up so bad, he will lose the primary to the Hildabeast in 2012. Changes made by Obama will === lost hope by the Democratic voters in the primaries.

I guess you are such a partisan prick you overlooked my comment about the polls getting it wrong regarding the Democrats taking over the Senate in the last election.

Go to Vegas, put your money where your mouth is on Obama and you will be broke. McCain is going to whip the magic negro like a red headed stepchild. It's going to be a blow out. Independents and Mexicans are going to vote for McCain in record numbers.

I lol at eyelids poll predicting,..........remember how excited all the Dems were with all the EXIT poll reporting that the news outlets ran on election day 2004? I've been polled too many times and just love to screw with pollsters when they call because they have no clue as to actually poll correctly. Let Eyelids continue to have his dramas..........and pass the popcorn:D

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I did not know that MI (Michigan) was a southern state. You must have meant MS for Mississippi. Obama will not win a single state in the south. McCain will win NY. Big guns like Rudy,Koch, Bloomberg & Pataki will campaign for him and he will win the state despite those stupid polls you speak of. Hillary will stand back and laugh because she will be the nominee next time around even if by some miracle Obama wins. Obama will fuck it up so bad, he will lose the primary to the Hildabeast in 2012. Changes made by Obama will === lost hope by the Democratic voters in the primaries.

I guess you are such a partisan prick you overlooked my comment about the polls getting it wrong regarding the Democrats taking over the Senate in the last election.

Go to Vegas, put your money where your mouth is on Obama and you will be broke. McCain is going to whip the magic negro like a red headed stepchild. It's going to be a blow out. Independents and Mexicans are going to vote for McCain in record numbers.
    I've posted this on about 10 forums already across the net, you might be famous lacarnut!

Banned
    I've posted this on about 10 forums already across the net, you might be famous lacarnut!
    Good, and if people did not think you are a dumb ass, you just proved it. MI is in the south, Bwwaaaa. You and Obama have something in common. He does not know how many states in the union, and you think Michigan is in the south. Morons both of you.

Polls dont predict, you can use models and projections to get a grasp of what might happen but polls are just a snapshot. I'm fully aware of this, but to discard them as worthless simply because you don't like what they're indicating is really pathetic.
    Pathetic?...... as in your suggesting 5 months before a national election that you can revel in your "victory" based on the polling and projections you site?
    You need to read a bit on projection history as predictors....and remember, I'm not a McCain supporter either.
    Last edited by Molon Labe; 06-17-2008 at 04:13 PM.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Good, and if people did not think you are a dumb ass, you just proved it. MI is in the south, Bwwaaaa. You and Obama have something in common. He does not know how many states in the union, and you think Michigan is in the south. Morons both of you.
    McCain is still losing in MS, I made a typo....

I don't like either candidate, but Wacky Baracky is significantly more dangerous.

Nobody knows who will win right now.

Nobody.
    The Pittsburgh Penguins - 2007-08 NHL Eastern Conference Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Penguins Fan View Post
    I don't like either candidate, but Wacky Baracky is significantly more dangerous.

Nobody knows who will win right now.

Nobody.

We're screwed '08.

Banned
    McCain is still losing in MS, I made a typo....
    No, you are that dumb