Thread: Cold Burrrr!!!!
12-14-2016, 08:22 PM
This is the Popes fault for mocking God about global warming, it takes some kind of arrogance to think man controls the weather.Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
12-15-2016, 10:00 AM
High of 7 tomorrow, mid-teens today.
12-15-2016, 10:58 AM
Sat. and Sun our lows are going single digits.
I keep telling SLW, evac to Florida!!!! But she says
no till after Christmas.May the FORCE be with you!
12-15-2016, 12:02 PM
In the low 70s today. yesterday's high was a lovely 81.Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
12-15-2016, 12:32 PM
Mardi Gras Gator Meat Balls
- Ready In
Recipe By:Surf Wookie
"These excellent meatballs are especially great for those that have easy access to alligator meat."
- 2 1/4 pounds potatoes, peeled and diced
- 5 1/4 pounds alligator meat
- 1 1/2 pounds onions
- 2 bunches green onions
- 2 bunches fresh parsley
- 1 medium head garlic
- 1/2 bunch celery
- 1 quart oil for frying
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons dried savory
- 2 ounces salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds cracker meal
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes; drain. Put the alligator meat, onions, green onions, parsley, celery and potatoes through a meat grinder into a large bowl. Mix in the eggs, savory, salt and pepper until well blended. Shape into 1 ounce balls (golf ball sized) and roll in cracker meal.
- Heat oil in deep-fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Fry meat balls until golden and crisp. Drain on paper towels.
Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
12-15-2016, 01:56 PMNever argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
12-17-2016, 12:47 AM
We are having a mini-ice storm today. We were out running
some errands and heard there was a good chance for some
freezing rain. Sure enough it did.
We got home just as it started getting bad. You could tell
by the increasing number of ambulances racing by...
Taking the dogs out tonight was a bit dicey, had to be
real careful. It's supposed to get back above freezing
tonight.May the FORCE be with you!
12-17-2016, 12:58 AM
In my next life, I'm going to be a meterorologist. They are wrong half the time, but keep their job. If I move a decimal point in the wrong place, I'd get frog marched out of the place.Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
12-17-2016, 03:33 AM
- Join Date
- Dec 2016
Low of 29 tonight here. Fuck this post-storm arctic air.'murica! Don't mess with the nation that needs medication!
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|