Thread: Hey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBarchetta View Post
    I'm from the bay area.
    Welcome!!!

The "SV" in my forum name refers to my home, Silicon Valley. In what part of the Bay Area do you live?
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Welcome, perhaps you'll learn that "flyover" people in the middle of the country are bright people, not worthy of the disdain of the left and right coast libs.
    Half or more of CA is "flyover country". In fact, it's more like a few islands - the Land of LA, the SF Bay Area, Sacramento-Davis (not sure about San Diego) - surrounded by a sea of flyover country. Ordinary sane people - including those dwelling in the islands - don't make it on the national news.

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.

Welcome to CU, I also hail from Kalifornia.

I am basically just a polar bear murderer who deserves to be hunted like a rabid dog by the noble and honorable government of Kalifornia who bears the swords of regulation and monetary fines in an effort to rid the earth of my disgusting presence, while their efforts have been steadfast I have nonetheless managed to survive in spite of having decades of personal progress wiped out since the passage of AB-32 in 2006.

I have managed to endure in my evil quest to rid the earth of polar bears by perfecting the life of a criminal, avoiding the 9 agencies that are tasked with stopping me by utilizing my extensive knowledge of the dilapidated Kalifornia highway system and tearing up their correspondence; their threats have escalated but so has my resolve to make this earth uninhabitable for both man and beast.

As my life as a criminal has evolved I nevertheless have gained a respect for the great intelligence and perceptive capacity of those who populate the Kalifornia government; for they managed to see through my facade that those who know me best have been thoroughly duped by for many decades.

My wife, my 3 now grown children, my children's former teachers, my church of 25 years and all of my neighbors in the small town where I have lived for 30 years have bought the lie that I am an honest, hard working small business owner who keeps his word and can be trusted with all that they value; WHAT FOOLS!

But no such foolishness is to be found within the hallowed walls of our government buildings in Sacramento, they know who and what I really am and they are tireless in their efforts to protect the whole world from myself and those like me.

The Kalifornia government is not distracted by the cover that I have fooled so many with for so long, they know that appearances to be faithfully serving the Markets that make societal life possible by delivering the raw materials which form our roads, houses, commercial buildings, parks and apartment complexes is nothing more than a mask for my real motive; to render the earth a parched desert void of life with nary a drop of drinkable water or breathable air.

TOUCHE Kalifornia! While I lament having to work as a low life criminal constantly on the run in the shadows due to your inspired sentience having seen through all of my well crafted lies, I cannot help but admire the mental capacity of those who have cracked my code.

I can only hope that the brilliance of those in the Kalifornia government does not spread to my redneck, inbred, gun toting, God clinging, racist, Homophobic, misogynist fly over town as that would mean that I had no place to rest between my regular rounds of destroying all that lives and breathes on planet earth.

Fortunately for me, there is scant chance of any such advanced education working its way into my small town, many here have been put out of work and now live in poverty due to the closing of other evil industries like rock quarry's and sawmills, yet they are still unwilling to accept the truth that they also were just criminal enemies of the earth that the Kalifornia government succeeded in stopping.

Their denial of their own evil agenda against the earth will enable myself to likely enjoy my own undeserved reputation and respect for a long while in this town; they are blinded by denial and the evil earth destroyers like me know exactly how to use that to our own advantage.......
    Last edited by RET423; 12-16-2016 at 02:01 AM.
    I haven't seen the Democrats this mad since we freed the slaves!.......Rob Schneider

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Welcome!!!

The "SV" in my forum name refers to my home, Silicon Valley. In what part of the Bay Area do you live?
    In the far east bay boonies.
    'murica! Don't mess with the nation that needs medication!

Like Brentwood? Or not so far East Bay? I do trail races, mostly half marathons and 10Ks, and quite a few races use parks in the East Bay - e.g. Lake Chabot, Lake Del Valle, Las Trampas Wilderness, Wild Cat Canyon. Last weekend I did a street/road half in Walnut Creek.

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Like Brentwood? Or not so far East Bay? I do trail races, mostly half marathons and 10Ks, and quite a few races use parks in the East Bay - e.g. Lake Chabot, Lake Del Valle, Las Trampas Wilderness, Wild Cat Canyon. Last weekend I did a street/road half in Walnut Creek.
    Yeah, but on the other side of the Diablo range.
    'murica! Don't mess with the nation that needs medication!