Thread: Obama baby boom?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Rose View Post
    There is already a little mini-baby boom around me. 4 of my coworkers, and two of my friends at church are pregnant. Plus, two of the women are having twins. That is 8 babies due between March and May of 2009. :)
    My third child is coming this Thursday and I know of 3 or 4 other people who are due between now and spring.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Lots of Obamas will be born, I'm sure.
    It's already happening, according to this:

A Baby Boom for Obama's Name
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...111304031.html

There were certainly a lot of black babies named "Roosevelt" in the 1930s and 1940s.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    It's already happening, according to this:

A Baby Boom for Obama's Name
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...111304031.html

There were certainly a lot of black babies named "Roosevelt" in the 1930s and 1940s.

You gotta admit, "Barack" is actually a pretty cool-sounding name. Compared to most other sub-Saharan African names I've heard.

I don't understand why they would name their kid "Obama", however. It sounds ugly.

Crap! This country already has enough idiots. Having Obamatrons breed will just cause more to be roaming around drinking koolaid and refusing to work for a living. This country is going down the crapper ...
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

My third child is coming this Thursday and I know of 3 or 4 other people who are due between now and spring.
    Congratulations on number 3 :)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
    You gotta admit, "Barack" is actually a pretty cool-sounding name. Compared to most other sub-Saharan African names I've heard.

I don't understand why they would name their kid "Obama", however. It sounds ugly.
    Barack is the sound my cat makes before he ralphs up a furball. Nothing cool about it.

Um... The people who were experiencing orgasms due to the Obamessiah weren't sharing them with anyone else.
    and those that were are more likely to abort than be "punished" with a child. Except for the welfare moms. They're more likely to bed several men in a day and not be able to tell you who the baby daddy is.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post

It sounds like the sound a chicken makes. BARRRRRRRack barack barack barack barack barack barack barack BARRRRRRRack barack barack BARRRRRRRack barack barack BARRRRRRRack barack barack BARRRRRRRack barack barack BARRRRRRRack barack barack BARRRRRRRack barack barack BARRRRRRRack barack barack . . .

They can name his sister quack - his brother MOOOO and of course there's always brey.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    Crap! This country already has enough idiots. Having Obamatrons breed will just cause more to be roaming around drinking koolaid and refusing to work for a living. This country is going down the crapper ...
    RELAX RELAX RELAX! We're talking about the abortion on demand people here.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Barack is the sound my cat makes before he ralphs up a furball. Nothing cool about it.
    It has the same translation as the Hebrew name "Baruch", 'blessed'.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken