1. #1 Wall To Wall Homo's As Far As The Eye Can See !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    The New Civil Rights Movement? (Wacko Supporters of Same-Sex 'Marriage' in DC) (Graphics Heavy)

................."Looks like 'NOW' is back on the Lesbian side of the aisle ."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2132812/posts

Third photo down......."The Homo Depot" T shirt cracked me up.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

Man we need some dogs and some tear gas and some sticks and some water cannons. Make them fuckers earn it old school if they want to be the new blacks.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Space Gravy View Post
    Third photo down......."The Homo Depot" T shirt cracked me up.

I guess this proves that Olbermann is queer.

Quote Originally Posted by zBoots View Post
    Man we need some dogs and some tear gas and some sticks and some water cannons. Make them fuckers earn it old school if they want to be the new blacks.
    Actually just some colors that clash, remakes of early american furniture and loud Ted Nugent music and that should keep them at bay; garlic to a vampire

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I get a kick out of the one "Fight the Radical Right". And the prop in question passed in California?

Perhaps they consider ANYONE not in tune with their position as radical. Yet, the prop passed handily in the same state that voted Obama, Pelossi and other far left Democrats.

Just baffles me,

Quote Originally Posted by expat-pattaya View Post
    I get a kick out of the one "Fight the Radical Right". And the prop in question passed in California?

Perhaps they consider ANYONE not in tune with their position as radical. Yet, the prop passed handily in the same state that voted Obama, Pelossi and other far left Democrats.

Just baffles me,
    Yes, apparently 52 percent of California is the "Radical Right," but we couldn't give McCain our state

I wonder if they realize just how many moderates they are turning off with their outrageous behavior. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Rose View Post
    Yes, apparently 52 percent of California is the "Radical Right," but we couldn't give McCain our state

I wonder if they realize just how many moderates they are turning off with their outrageous behavior. :p
    Goes with their motto."We're Here,We're Queer and We're in Your Faces !"

Banned
    If you think those people in the picture are freaks, just read the posts on Freep for a good dose of pure, concentrated insanity.

"I feel like God has abandoned America.

How do you think God feels when he sees these homofascist, secular and atheistic freaks?

If it wasn't for believers, this country would be a modern-day Sodom and Gomorrah. "
    "Yes, we are living in the end times, but that does not mean He has abandoned us! He is sending His Son back to us!!! Cheer up! It’s only the end of evil, not us! I think you should start reading your Bible. Yes, it’s scary, but it’s also the greatest gift to come!

The Lord already told us we would be persecuted in His name. Count it as a badge of honor!! Chin up!"
    "I read my Bible almost every day and I know the outcome. I am just a little sad for my kids and (hopefully) grandkids. But I know God remains in control."
    "Don't be sad for your kids or grandkids. This is the way it has to be. Instead of being sad, be jealous. They may actually SEE the Lord coming back for what is his! I am praying with all my might that I get to see that glorious day! "
    Last edited by wilbur; 11-15-2008 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    If you think those people in the picture are freaks, just read the posts on Freep for a good dose of pure, concentrated insanity.

"I feel like God has abandoned America.

How do you think God feels when he sees these homofascist, secular and atheistic freaks?

If it wasn't for believers, this country would be a modern-day Sodom and Gomorrah. "

"Yes, we are living in the end times, but that does not mean He has abandoned us! He is sending His Son back to us!!! Cheer up! Itís only the end of evil, not us! I think you should start reading your Bible. Yes, itís scary, but itís also the greatest gift to come!

The Lord already told us we would be persecuted in His name. Count it as a badge of honor!! Chin up!"

"I read my Bible almost every day and I know the outcome. I am just a little sad for my kids and (hopefully) grandkids. But I know God remains in control."

"Don't be sad for your kids or grandkids. This is the way it has to be. Instead of being sad, be jealous. They may actually SEE the Lord coming back for what is his! I am praying with all my might that I get to see that glorious day! "
    Wilber You do believe after all !