1. #1 Leaked Audio of Kerry Reveals President Obama Intentionally Allowed Rise of ISIS 
    Power CUer
    This is pretty much as I expected, having read all about the pipeline stuff. But it is amazing to have confirmation of it. Obama wasn't in Syria to fight ISIS: he was in Syria to get rid of Assad (who refused to allow a pipeline through) and let ISIS grow in strength to destabilize Assad. Kerry and Obama PROVIDED ARMS to ISIS in Syria. During this time, Obama told the American people that there was "no strategy" for dealing with ISIS.

However, the growth of ISIS caused Assad to go to Russia for help. With Putin's help, Assad was able to defeat ISIS and Obama has had to withdraw. This explains the latest vendetta against Russia, including blaming Russia for Hillary Clinton's loss via "hacking." The audio (below) has Kerry talking to US-backed Syrians who were helping take down Assad.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-rise-of-isis/

The revelations within this leaked audio are simply astounding. The 40-minute discussion took place on the sidelines of a United Nations General Assembly in New York. The meeting took place at the Dutch Mission to the United Nations on Sept. 22nd 2016:

[…] Kerry’s off-record conversation was apparently with two dozen ‘Syrian civilians’, all from US backed opposition-linked NGO’s in education and medical groups supposedly working in ‘rebel-held’ (aka terrorist-held) areas in Syria.

This opposition conclave also included ‘rescue workers’ which can only be ambassadors from the White Helmets, a pseudo NGO which serves as Washington and London’s primary PR front in pursuit of a “No Fly Zone’ in Syria, and it’s being bankrolled by the US, UK, EU and other coalition states to the tune of well over $100 million (so far). (link)

Leaked Audio of Secretary Kerry Reveals President Obama Intentionally Allowed Rise of ISIS…
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-rise-of-isis/

There are moments within investigative research when your jaw can stand agape as you recognize the scope of what you are reading or hearing. A brutally down-played audio of Secretary John Kerry is just such an occasion.

♦ In August of 2014 President Obama (wearing a tan business suit) gave a press conference where he stated he “did not have a strategy” against ISIS. –Video Link–

♦ Two months later, in October of 2014, Josh Earnest gave a press conference where he stated: “Our ISIS strategy is dependent on something that does not yet exist” –Video Link–

However, on September 30th 2016 the New York Times quietly released a leaked audio recording of Secretary John Kerry meeting with multiple factions associated within Syria.

When you listen to the audio recording (embed below) it becomes immediately obvious what was going on when both of those 2014 statements were made by the White House. In addition, you discover why this jaw-dropping 2016 leak/story was buried by the U.S. media and how it connects to over 5 years of perplexing U.S. mid-east policy.

This evidence within this single story would/should forever remove any credibility toward the U.S. foreign policy under President Obama. It also destroys the credibility of a large number of well known republicans. What the recording reveals is substantive:

♦ First, only regime change, the removal of Bashir Assad, in Syria was the goal for President Obama. This is admitted and outlined by Secretary John Kerry.

♦ Secondly, in order to accomplish this primary goal, the White House was willing to watch the rise of ISIS by placing their bet that ISIS’s success would force Syrian President Bashir Assad to acquiesce toward Obama’s terms and step down.

♦ Thirdly, in order to facilitate the two objectives, Obama and Kerry intentionally gave arms to ISIS and even, arguably, attacked a Syrian government military convoy to stop a strategic attack upon the Islamic extremists killing 80 Syrian soldiers.....

Power CUer
    And remember, this is all about a pipeline:

http://www.nofrackingway.us/2013/09/...-war-in-syria/

Bombing Syria is not about a “chemical weapons of mass destruction.” It’s about the rivalry between competing gas pipeline projects – one that has been proposed to take gas from Quatar to Europe – via Syria and Turkey. The other proposed from Iran, via Iraq, Syria and Lebanon: The Battle of Pipelineistan – fought by US troops – on behalf of Quatar, Israel, Turkey, Europeans – everybody but Americans – to resolve who gets the gas line concession through Syria. It was about that simple. Until one of the rebel groups – bankrolled by the Saudis – morphed into a self-supporting extortion gang.

The key “chemical weapon” involved in this conflict is natural gas.

Quatar wants a gas pipeline to Europe – through Syria. The Turks want the Quatar pipeline to Europe – through Turkey and Syria. Assad has blocked this pipeline. So now the Turks and Quatar both support the imported al Qaeda fighters who are trying to overthrow Assad.

Iran does not want the Quatar pipeline to Europe. They want their own pipeline to Europe – via Syria. So the Iranians are supporting Assad. But this proposed line goes through Lebanon (and then under sea to Europe) bypassing Turkey – who now want to get rid of Assad.

Russia does not want the proposed Quatar gas pipeline to Europe, where they export most of their gas. So they have supported the Assad military dictatorship, their client and puppet, who has blocked it on their behalf – until Assad agreed to the Iranian pipeline to Europe.

That’s when his troubles began: By signing on to the Iranian pipeline, Assad angered his benefactors the Russians, his neighbor, Turkey, and Quatar. Leaving Iran his only friend in the region. The USA (and the Israelis) do not want the Iranian pipeline project to go through. But the Americans will look the other way on the pipeline if Iran drops its nuclear bomb program.

That’s what Pipelinestan is all about.

At least the little o is supporting a pipeline to somewhere. He's killing off all of them in the US.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    At least the little o is supporting a pipeline to somewhere. He's killing off all of them in the US.
    Remember, this isn't our pipeline. It does not benefit the US at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Remember, this isn't our pipeline. It does not benefit the US at all.
    Eggsactly, he wants the US to deal only in imported oil and alt energy at three times the current costs.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Eggsactly, he wants the US to deal only in imported oil and alt energy at three times the current costs.
    Yup.

I never really liked Kerry. I didn't vote for him in the 2004 primary. I thought Obama could have found a better SOS than him.

I still don't trust Putin, though, and I'm pretty sure he has a larger agenda when it comes to the ME than just supporting Assad. I stand by my Turkey/Istanbul theory, that Putin's long range goal is to control access to the Black Sea.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I never really liked Kerry. I didn't vote for him in the 2004 primary. I thought Obama could have found a better SOS than him.

I still don't trust Putin, though, and I'm pretty sure he has a larger agenda when it comes to the ME than just supporting Assad. I stand by my Turkey/Istanbul theory, that Putin's long range goal is to control access to the Black Sea.
    Putin is dangerous, which is why it's madness for Obama to be playing the games he is with him. Putin is smart enough to wait for Trump and not react, but it won't be forgotten.