Thread: Islamic end time prophecy Obama fulfilled.

1. #1 Islamic end time prophecy Obama fulfilled. 
    Not sure if this is politics, or religion, or ... whatever. :D

Philadelphia Bulletin

Ali ibn Abi-Talib, the seventh-century figure central to Shiite Islam, is said to have predicted when the world will end, columnist Amir Taheri points out. A "tall black man" commanding "the strongest army on earth" will take power "in the west." He will carry "a clear sign" from the third imam, Hussein. Ali says of the tall black man: "Shiites should have no doubt that he is with us.

Barack Hussein in Arabic means "the blessing of Hussein." In Persian, Obama translates as "He [is] with us." Thus does the name of the presumptive American president-elect, when combined with his physical attributes and geography, suggest that the End of Times is nigh precisely what Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has been predicting.
    Ali ibn Abi-Talib end time prophecy regarding Obama fulfilled.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Throw in that stuff about the Mayan and some other ancient calendars all ending in 2012, and it's looking like I won't need to stock up on food.

rm -rf obama*

Banned
    Wow, that sounds similar to some other stuff I have been hearing:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=71144

How Obama Prepped World for the Antichrist

America has never faced so many different crises at the same time in living memory. The war with al-Qaida and Islamic terror, the Iran crisis, Afghanistan, nuclear proliferation, the rising price of oil, the falling dollar, enemy acronyms like OPEC, NAM, OIC, U.N. ... Obama is correct in saying that the world is ready for someone like him a messiah-like figure, charismatic and glib and seemingly holding all the answers to all the world's questions.

And the Bible says that such a leader will soon make his appearance on the scene. It won't be Barack Obama, but Obama's world tour provided a foretaste of the reception he can expect to receive.

He will probably also stand in some European capital, addressing the people of the world and telling them that he is the one that they have been waiting for. And he can expect as wildly enthusiastic a greeting as Obama got in Berlin.

The Bible calls that leader the Antichrist. And it seems apparent that the world is now ready to make his acquaintance.

I don't know that Obama is the antichrist. I have visited with some people that I feel are knowledgable about Biblical things and they don't feel he is the one. They feel he will lead to the one, but this Obama ain't it.

Considering everything - the prophecies and how he plans to run things -
    I wouldn't be surprised to see him pop up in a blue turbin.
    (ala nostradamus)
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Obama isn't the Anti-Christ. He just plays one on TV.